- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13859924, vor 5 JahrenTrès utile, gagnerait à permettre de programmer une suite de lectures
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6224025, vor 5 JahrenYou are a life saver! Seriously, I have no idea why they decided to get rid of the super simple way of accessing web sites you choose to read later. The current built in solution is a chore to use and this addon fixes that.Well, to be honest, I understand Pocket choice (developing integrations takes time and resources and quickly gets complex with the explosion of devices and browsers etc.), but I feel like you, it's a shame.. that's why I develop this addon. Glad it's useful for you :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12531918, vor 5 JahrenThe list in popup, especially a big one, opens too long - caching it would be nice. It's just downloading the list each time I open it.Thanks for the feedback. Well actually, the popup isn't downloading your list everytime, only downloading the delta (new items) if you've not opened the list in the last 15 minutes. If you have lots of items (> 500 I'd say), I suggest you enable the pagination, if it's not been done yet. It helps a lot and is now enabled by default for new users.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13845749, vor 5 JahrenImpossible to list the various specific ways in which the old Pocket streamlined my online work experience, and now ... well, the new version's more stable and most certainly is more accessible. I estimate that Pocket sometimes saves as much as a half-hour's sheer drudgery each day. Thanks, Mozilla Firefox!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13803988, vor 5 JahrenWorks a treat. Thanks for filling this gap.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13883450, vor 5 JahrenSuper extension. J'en recherchais une comme ça depuis longtemps. Merci!!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13511810, vor 5 JahrenVery useful indeed. Thank you
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Yaku, vor 5 JahrenI just installed this addon, as there was a problem with my old pocket extension. Right from the start everything is as it should be, hence 5 stars.
The icon are, at least for my test, little bit too big, but I think I can live with it, otherwise everything seems to be fine.
I just noticed there is no way to access archived articles within addon, also there is no way to sort saved articles alphabetically, or by time, like it was in the old Pocket extension. Maybe that is something that could be changed in the future.Hey yaku, thanks for the review and the feedback. Accessing archived items from the addon won't be done soon (might do someday, I even have some ideas about this, but also identified issues I'd need to overcome first), but as for sorting, it'll be done much sooner. It's not a top-priority thing for the moment, but it definitely is in the list of features I will add over time. You can have a look at the current roadmap over here if you're interested : http://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap
Thanks again for your constructive review :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mimteatr, vor 5 JahrenHey, giving 4 stars for your effort, great add-on! But... it's really heavy, I mean slow to load and scroll, to respond :(
Pierre-Adrien, thanks for your quick response, your solution works wonderfully, thanks again!Thanks for the feedback. Well it shouldn't be heavy at all... If you have lots of items in your list (say several hundreds or thousands), then try to enable the pagination in the settings, and it should all come back to normal.
Update 04/2018 : sorry I missed your answer. Glad it worked :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Hiromacu, vor 5 JahrenCool add-on, it's really useful!
I just have one request: option to change the color of the menu ribbon (what is turquoise right now) would be great. ;)I'm glad the addon is useful for you :) As for the "ribbon colour themes", this has been asked once or twice I believe. This is not at the top of my todolist and it might take a while before I can work on this, but still, it's dully noted and recorded in my backlog (you can find the roadmap here : http://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap). Thanks a lot for your review and your suggestion :)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Marcelo Nai, vor 5 JahrenGreat extension
Finally someone remembered the old way of using pocket
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon GreenFX, vor 5 JahrenCada vez melhor e mais parecido com o antigo addon. Para mim só falta poder ser visualizado em sidebar, como o antigo.