- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Yaku, vor 5 JahrenI just installed this addon, as there was a problem with my old pocket extension. Right from the start everything is as it should be, hence 5 stars.
The icon are, at least for my test, little bit too big, but I think I can live with it, otherwise everything seems to be fine.
I just noticed there is no way to access archived articles within addon, also there is no way to sort saved articles alphabetically, or by time, like it was in the old Pocket extension. Maybe that is something that could be changed in the future.Hey yaku, thanks for the review and the feedback. Accessing archived items from the addon won't be done soon (might do someday, I even have some ideas about this, but also identified issues I'd need to overcome first), but as for sorting, it'll be done much sooner. It's not a top-priority thing for the moment, but it definitely is in the list of features I will add over time. You can have a look at the current roadmap over here if you're interested : http://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap
Thanks again for your constructive review :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mimteatr, vor 5 JahrenHey, giving 4 stars for your effort, great add-on! But... it's really heavy, I mean slow to load and scroll, to respond :(
Pierre-Adrien, thanks for your quick response, your solution works wonderfully, thanks again!Thanks for the feedback. Well it shouldn't be heavy at all... If you have lots of items in your list (say several hundreds or thousands), then try to enable the pagination in the settings, and it should all come back to normal.
Update 04/2018 : sorry I missed your answer. Glad it worked :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Hiromacu, vor 5 JahrenCool add-on, it's really useful!
I just have one request: option to change the color of the menu ribbon (what is turquoise right now) would be great. ;)I'm glad the addon is useful for you :) As for the "ribbon colour themes", this has been asked once or twice I believe. This is not at the top of my todolist and it might take a while before I can work on this, but still, it's dully noted and recorded in my backlog (you can find the roadmap here : http://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap). Thanks a lot for your review and your suggestion :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13635560, vor 5 JahrenUpdate! the bug (triming items to just 5000 also seems to happen in firefox dev edition, I guess it had more items for some reason, but now syncing trims it back to 5000. Hope you can fix it (BTW i replied to your comment and sent you a message, but no response yet).
This is wonderfull! Thank you very much for doing what Firefox themselves should have done since a lot of time now (they now own Pocket FYI)
But I found what seems to be a bug.
For some reason, if I use the extension in Waterfox (the fork of firefox that still supports several legacy extensions), anytime I sync my Pocket, the count badge "trims" at 5000 items, even if I have more. Now, if I add new items during that session, they add correctly, showing 5001, 5002, ... 5027 or whatever. It is only if I sync it via the button, that it resets to 5000.
I thought that it may have deleted my oldest items past 5000 (everytime I manually sync), but I checked in Firefox Developer edition and the badge count in there correctly shows my current (6454 at this moment) item count. I currently don't have regular firefox installed, but I assume the badge count shows correctly there.
I assume that for some reason, in Waterfox, it just fetches the most recent 5000 items, while in Firefox it fetches all of them.
Could you look into it! Thanks again!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Barry Edmiston, vor 5 JahrenUntil prompted to refresh Firefox, which removes all extensions, I idn't realize how bad the Pocket button was. This one is excellent -- thanks!