- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon hosa, vor 4 Jahrenit is missing a critical feature.. in chrome the official extension, by right clicking, it can send you to your official pocket page where u can view everything..
THIS CAN NOT
[i am grateful for the existence of this extension though]
- Hi! I'd really love to know your thought on how the addon can be improved, since you don't seem to find it useful for your needs right now. Feel free to contact me through the "Support Site" link on the addon page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/in-my-pocket/), and tell me more about it :)
- Hi, I'd love to get more feedback about what you liked/disliked in the addon. Don't hesitate to add details to your review, ping me on twitter or send me more feedback at http://bit.ly/inmypocketcontact.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Alireza A. A., vor 6 JahrenNot bad but we can't read sites offlineWell... indeed. I'm sorry this is such an important need for you and that it's not fullfilled. I must say I've no idea how I'd deal with this kind of feature. I keep it in a corner of my mind but definitely, that's a feature that I'll keep for later work, when basic stuff will have been dealt with. Thanks for the suggestion!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Gabo, vor 7 JahrenI'm sorry but right now. I only see the authenicate button even though I clicked on it and went to getpocket to authorize. After that it only updated the counter of the items I have pending to read, but it doesn't list anyone nor I can add more. The only thing that shows is the authenticate button again.
Edit to answer:
I've just reset my firefox so I can have the new button that comes with firefox (I have deleted it) so I don't have the list of plugins I had a few minutes ago.
I remember I have adblock plus, evernote clipper and leechblock. I had uninstalled firefox hello.
My firefox version is 45.0 for Ubuntu Linux.
I've just tried again with my firefox refreshed and it still does the same. I'm a developer too so if you tell me how I could debug it I could give you more information.
(a helpful link would be enough) I did a chrome plugin but I've never worked with firefox before.
I give you one more star for the quick and polite answer :D
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 JahrenHey, that's me who's sorry.. I haven't had any problems like yours so far, you're the first. Can you give me some more details by updating your comment maybe, about your version of FF for instance, other addons you might be using maybe? I'd be glad to help you if I can.
Edit : thanks for the update :) I'm quite new to FF addons development myself, and I've got no mechanism built into the addon to help users debug. I'll soon be able to add a "Enable debug mode" button there to give me more insights when there's an issue for someone. What's weird is that your item list must have been correctly loaded since you can see the items count. I've added a "disconnect from Pocket account" feature in my upcoming release, that removes some of the data stored by the addon and disconnect from your Pocket account. Maybe there has been corrupt data, and this might help... but since you've had the bug on a fresh install, I don't have really high hopes.
Edit #2 : there's also a bug fix in the upcoming version that might help. Don't hesitate to tell me if the bug still occures, and I'll be working on a debug mode as soon as I get a bit of free time.