- von abhikandoi2000, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks as suggested. I use it to block impulsive use of twitter, reddit, hckrnews and similar websites which heavily induce negativeness in my mind. They used to spoil my entire day by capitalizing on my lacking willpower; this extension helped me address this issue.
Thank you for making this extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14496352, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSo far it is great; however, there are two thing that would make this application much better:
1. Turning on or off should just be one click on the toolbar icon -- you should not have to click it once to go to the on/off toggle; it should just click (and be lit up when on) and click (and be unlit when off).
2. Having it default to the last implemented option as opposed to defaulting to "on" currently.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14320555, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDesktop add-on is great.
Mobile doesn't seem to work at all for me.
Nvm, it works now for mobile. It works if you go to the website, then go to impulse blocker in the menu and click block
- von Antoni-YO, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI do wish I could have it disabled by default when I open my browser. It would be 5 stars for that, but it does what it says and is good at doing it so 4 is good