- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12363296, vor einem JahrYeah, it works at preventing you from opening a page that's in your block list when it's enabled. But it's a major flaw that if you pause it and keep scrolling on the same page it will never even tell you when the time's up.
Likewise, pausing it doesn't automatically reload the pages blocked which is a minor annoyance.
Also, a form of importing/exporting block lists would be nice.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16171592, vor einem JahrGreat simplistic blocker with the only caveat being that having a nuclear option to make it harder to disable would be helpful as well
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon kawi, vor einem JahrI made a Mozilla account just so I could rate this 5 stars. Absolutely amazing extension. It's fool proof, so easy to use with a very simple UI. Not saying I couldn't deal with a CLI but this is just a great extension for everyone. Stop the social media addiction! Start being productive before the real world hits!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Sans Undertale, vor einem JahrAn excellent contrast to LeechBlock. Not as fully featured, but significantly more lightweight, simple, and helpful for casual users looking to curb their site addictions. If you want detailed blocking triggers that block on specific days and/or with specific keywords, then you're better off using LeechBlock. If you just want to curb how often you frequent larger sites in general, this is for you.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon FunnyBunny581, vor einem JahrI think its the cleanest site blocking extension I found so far, really easy to add and remove sites, has timed pausing, and its perfect for when I have trouble procrastinating and need nudging back to work.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Nuno, vor 2 JahrenDoesn't quite work for me. If it would limit browsing during the "pause" period to the selected pause time, it would be perfect. Just has it is, it's just easy to click on pause and carry on browsing indefinitely...