- von Firefox-Benutzer 12363296, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenYeah, it works at preventing you from opening a page that's in your block list when it's enabled. But it's a major flaw that if you pause it and keep scrolling on the same page it will never even tell you when the time's up.
Likewise, pausing it doesn't automatically reload the pages blocked which is a minor annoyance.
Also, a form of importing/exporting block lists would be nice.
- von HIGH-PERFORMER, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThese websites out there are explicitly designed to grab and hold your attention, which is absolutely tormenting your ability to get things done properly.
It's wiring your brain to seek distraction every time your about to work on that task, *killing* your ability to do anything. *killing* your ability to do what you have passion for.
YOU HAVE TO STAND UP and DEFEND YOUR TIME.
Some people wind up years being distracted, or watching a video in the background while doing work. I cannot express how painful it is to realize the amount of time lost into nothing.
Are the people around you distracting you? Simply stand up for yourself and furiously defend your time. We cannot constantly please everyone.
If this is you, seek action now. The world lacks proper education about how to guard yourself from these horrible, time-leaching websites out there.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16171592, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat simplistic blocker with the only caveat being that having a nuclear option to make it harder to disable would be helpful as well
- von kawi, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI made a Mozilla account just so I could rate this 5 stars. Absolutely amazing extension. It's fool proof, so easy to use with a very simple UI. Not saying I couldn't deal with a CLI but this is just a great extension for everyone. Stop the social media addiction! Start being productive before the real world hits!
- von Sans Undertale, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAn excellent contrast to LeechBlock. Not as fully featured, but significantly more lightweight, simple, and helpful for casual users looking to curb their site addictions. If you want detailed blocking triggers that block on specific days and/or with specific keywords, then you're better off using LeechBlock. If you just want to curb how often you frequent larger sites in general, this is for you.
- von FunnyBunny581, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI think its the cleanest site blocking extension I found so far, really easy to add and remove sites, has timed pausing, and its perfect for when I have trouble procrastinating and need nudging back to work.
- von Nuno, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoesn't quite work for me. If it would limit browsing during the "pause" period to the selected pause time, it would be perfect. Just has it is, it's just easy to click on pause and carry on browsing indefinitely...