- von Chaanakya, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis VPN is not really free. It's a hidden trial. It was good initially and connected well to multiple countries. I was okay with it annoying me every day for a review which I obliged early on. So the 5-star reviews are from folks early in this cycle before it finally stops working completely. Any server you choose to connect it says something like “Your ISP is blocking it”. But I can connect to many other VPNs with the same ISP.
So it's just a trial and it starts asking you to upgrade to premium or it won't work at all. I would upgrade for a small fee, but then it has an “All logs saved for ever” policy! It could be such a wonderful tool with a more transparent approach - like say put a GB limit for the free user like most other browser based VPNs.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14396031, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis addon is a fake addon, it always says "there are no servers available" and encourages you to buy a paid service which will "fix" the problem. Plus, most of their 5 star reviews are fakes and they resell your data.
Now they will post a bunch of fake 5 star reviews to push my review down.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15299393, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJust disgusting,fake vpn.first you have to create an account & then after login,when try to on vpn from selected country it's take too much time sometimes more than 10 minute & say's trying to connect.After few minute it's says that sorry,We have tried all servers,but are unable to connect your requested service.just funny & fake.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15080899, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenRequires an account to work... for no apparent reason?
And accounts seem stupid when one wants to stay private.
It's much faster to just get one of the many other add-ons that do not require an account.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15155343, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLisez la politique de confidentialité avant d'utiliser ce VPN, ils s'octroient le droit de collecter & utiliser un grand nombre d'informations vous concernant, de vos coordonnées jusqu'a lidentification unique de votre matériel, votre adresse IP, et annoncent les céder à des tiers. Incompréhensible pour un VPN.