- von Pepper-Dave, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis extension used to work well with Firefox. However for some time now it seems that when I click on the 'Item Options' drop down nothing happens. If I can't select options it won't save the item to my list. This doesn't seem to be an issue in the MS Edge version of the extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12344652, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis Firefox Extension worked great for a long time. It now seems to be non-functional in Firefox. I've done everything I can think of including confirming that it was active and even uninstalling and reinstalling it. But nothing fixes it in Firefox 95.0.1 on my Windows PC. The button stays Greyed out on every website including ones where it used to work great (Amazon, Ebay, etc...). Now when I click on it, it opens a blank text box and the Extension itself is always grey. It never turns orange. My other extensions all work fine, including the similar RetailMeNot extension.
- von PranksterKoala, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIts really useful and works great! but when i should have had some honey gold there's nothing even if i placed the order? why is this and how can i fix it
- von goofyspooky, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI very rarely get coupons that work and even when I do I save minimally, certainly not they way it's advertised. It isn't spying on you or anything though and so I suppose you might as well keep it in your overflow stack to save a dollar or two every once in a while.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16989749, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenFirst, I have to give credit to Honey because it has saved me serious money on a few occasions.
The downside is that this plugin is incredibly annoying if you have it enabled all the time. It's constantly popping up whenever you're on ANY e-commerce site. Adds an extra layer of annoyance if you're just trying to casually browse, get inspiration, or "window shop."
Another downside is that 9 times out of 10, the plugin doesn't come up with any savings at all. But I don't begrudge it too much for this; e-comm discounts are way more tightly controlled these days. One last irritation is that using it is not always seamless; sometimes it will refresh your whole checkout page in a way that requires re-entering info. Obviously this is no big deal if you end up with a good discount.
IMHO it's worth having, but best to keep it disabled unless you're actively finalizing a purchase.
- von Insevin7, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI don't want popups with this app about rewards or buying gift cards. I just like trying the coupons. The unwanted popups from Honey are very disruptive and should be able to be turned off with more control than is currently offered.
- von John, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis thing is pretty great...except that it's so aggressive that its pop-up window will display on the actual product image and thus you can't see the whole image. I bought some socks and when they showed up they had this stupid design on the ankle...couldn't see them when I bought them because Honey's prompt window was sitting on that spot, and it won't move which is super annoying.
Why would you block an image of a product!?!?!? Stop being so aggressive!!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15750542, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenReally good at what it does, but I think it needs more customizability options. It would be nice to be able to change the size or position of the pricelist button on amazon items, or completely disable amazon integration and only use the coupon code feature.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13815546, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNice extension, but something has to be done about the droplist showing up in pictures on amazon. It is constantly getting in the way and you have to snooze it on every page. Give us the option of turning it off or permanently moving it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15317911, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHoney is decent. It started off simple but much better. Every time I would order food or purchase something it would find a coupon that was applicable. Ya, sometimes I'd need to spend an extra $, but at-least it would find something. Now, I am lucky if Honey ever finds me a coupon that is applicable to any situation. Still getting food from most of the same places, still shopping at the same places. What changed?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14855494, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI like your codes a lot. they are helpful. BUT, please move your drop list icon from the pictures of the items. The icon covers up description that i need to read. Very annoying.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16359735, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIf I could write two reviews, one would be a 5 (found me great savings on Roamans) and the other would be a 1 (slowed everything down and made every move frustrating on Instacart without finding any deals). On Amazon so far, for things I've shopped for since installing it, it's slowed things only a little (4) and found no savings (1). If there's a way to configure it to lay off Instacart or other sites where it's just a pain, and go ahead and run on sites where it's helpful and/or doesn't slow things down unduly, then I'll be a lot happier with it.
- von Rudolf_Snail, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenA decent extension, that is sadly unusable for me, because it lacks support for my country and doesn't find working coupons for the few international stores I use.
- von kem3535, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGenerally works well, but in my most recent purchase it tried to match me with an in-house code (HONEY15) which would give me $4 off, when an earlier code it tried would give me $8 off. I ran the matching again and copied the bigger discount code myself and applied it, but it seemed odd it chose the Honey code to apply over the actual best code.
- von Jimeth, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenConcept is good and the addon is not invasive in any way, but i've saved 5 dollars off a single purchase in the 2 years i've had it installed. The savings are few and far between.