- von Linda The star, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sterneni dont know .. it is a really good funktion i love sales and kupongs ,.. But it doesent work here in europe? in our little contry norway .. is this add-ons reasently added ?
- von DaedalusIcarusHelios, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe function of Honey is great and it does a good job with that. However, the performance lately has been killing my computers with unbearable performance issues. Disabling add-ons, I isolated the problem to this one. I will only enable this when I remember to when purchasing something. Otherwise, it will stay disabled. Please fix the performance issues.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12625301, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt'd probably be 5-stars for usefulness, because what it does it does very well.
However, it KILLS Firefox performance. SItes become totally unresponsive and filling in forms is ridiculously slow, presumably because Honey is checking the form fields for possible codes.
Fix the performance issues guys!!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12340177, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt has saved me around $5 in the last year or so which is pretty great! Unfortunately, I have found that when this add on is enabled there are performance issues on the browser. It causes a delay between my typing in the browser and the characters I have typed appearing on screen. It also causes a delay between my cursor becoming "clickable" when I hover it over a link. This problem only appears when Honey is enabled and it immediately ceases when I disable Honey. When this is fixed, I will change my rating to 5 stars.
- von Ensign Epic, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIn theory, this works well. In practice, any privacy software or privacy-favoring Firefox settings seem to shatter its functionality. It constantly logs me off, and when I am logged in the app does not display my gold and key balance, saying it is zero. It also does not properly detect when I have completed the demo. Finally, Amazon One-Click setup is incredibly unintuitive, and I could not select a prior address. I want this to work , but right now it isn't. 2 stars because its website works.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13663712, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWas pretty handy when shopping on Amazon, saved a few bucks, but the add-on slowed by browser to a crawl, sometimes freezing, often making me reboot. I disabled it and I'm back to normal. I won't be using it again.
- von Private Sovereign, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhile app DOES show lists of discount codes, they do not apply to what I am shopping. I cannot save money if provided codes do not apply to my shopping lists or searched items. Using for over 3 months and I find no value to my needs.
- von ChristinaLane, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe concept is wonderful, but I'm afraid it consumes a heavy amount of processing power as it delays my ability to seamlessly browse the web.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13018597, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI have a mid/high-end gaming rig, but this app really occupied my processor and internet bandwidth, slowing my browsing to a stuttering crawl. Really annoying. Not worth any savings it might have gotten me.
- von ScienceSage, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenHonestly, I wasn't even able to try out this add on because after a couple days of using it Firefox became super slow and crashed a couple times