- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon ari, vor 2 Tagenworks great-- when it does work. the side button doesn't always load even on supported websites. i don't even understand why there is a separate side button at all, because it would be far less clunky to view price history in the regular extension button, plus i feel the side button slows down pages noticeably.
the droplist function is also not great, since because the button doesn't always load, you cant always add items to it easily. additionally, i find it really silly how you cannot view your droplist from the extension-- you have to go honey.com to do that. a shame since the droplist is my favorite honey feature.
the extension can and WILL make your initial page loading a bit slower, but that's fine to me. i just disable the extension when i am not actively using it to deal hunt.
all in all, this extension is good, but i think it really needs a ui overhaul at the very least-- its a bit confusing and inefficient to use as it is right now.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16396413, vor einem Monati have used honey for ages, however in the past six months it has stopped working on firefox entirely, including in incognito tabs with no other extensions running. i wish it worked, i hate looking up coupon codes and i love the honey gold system but it just doesnt work.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Steve, vor einem MonatJust wanted to let people know that this plugin causes very high memory usage on MacOS. It works, but if you have lots of tabs and windows open, it will suck up your memory like crazy.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13064281, vor 2 MonatenGreat add-on if you do any online ordering (true omni channel). I see there have not been updates for a while, hopefully the great work will be kept up.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon xyena, vor 2 MonatenWon't log me in, and the couple times it does let me log in, it logs me out automatically. Plus the few times i've tried to save on smth it doesn't work. Garbage
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon CG Blade, vor 2 MonatenAre you kidding me? This is excellent! I was shopping at Cheryl's Cookies, which can be expensive, clicked on the Honey button, and within seconds saved $19 off my order! This is amazing and my wife and I use Honey at all of our shopping sites. CG Blade
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon spartangame, vor 2 MonatenThe redeem honey feature doesn't work. My honey points are always sent back to my account after it keeps failing to redeem them. I've been trying to redeem them for a month and same thing. I even reached out to their support team and they said they'd get back to me with an update, it's been 3 weeks since then and haven't heard anything