- von Schmurtz, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenTrès bon add-on, serait-il possible d'ajouter la comptabilité avec la mise en évidence des recherches dans la barre de défilement qui est apparue avec Firefox 87 ?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13563640, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA terrific free, useful, intuitive and unobtrusive add-on -- a great productivity tool which should be in the "Recommended extensions" category!
I have been happily using this in it's most basic mode ("Native highlighting") for quite a while before reviewing its options today following the update to v2.3 and "discovering" the "Custom highlighting" features of multiple highlights in different/selectable colors, and the scroll bar search/location markers -- yet more elegantly-implemented genius!
However, there is no obvious way to contribute to the author so as to fund the awarding of (at least) the "Verified extensions" designation (read the caution in the title's summary description "This add-on is not actively monitored for security by Mozilla. Make sure you trust it before installing. Learn more"). See "Add-on Badges -- Firefox Help" at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-on-badges
I hope he knows I'm grateful for this "gift".
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12708714, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSuperb addon, especially the clickable markers is such an useful feature. If possible, I'd love to be able to change the text color of secondary hits in Custom Mode to white (resembling the behavior in Native Mode).
Also, there is a very minor 'bug', in that when you click the page to turn off the highlights, the primary hit very briefly flashes color to that of a secondary hit before actually disappearing, instead of disappearing right away. It's so insignificant that it might not even be considered a bug, but i thought i should let you know anyway.
Thank you again for this amazing addon
- von Spark, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDear Dev, can you add an option in extension to skip the selection when only one or two empty spaces are selected? It just highlights the whole page spaces at once. and maybe change the default pink color to yellow or something
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenGood idea, this option will be added in the next version. The default highlighting color in native mode cannot be changed, as it is the color implemented in Firefox.
- von odyodyodys, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNice! I could make the experience a lot better if there was a toolbar icon to manage it, rather than going to the settings.
Also, it would be amazing if we could add custom words to highlight, instead of selecting text first.
- von taro, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just switched the default browser from Google Chrome to Firefox and have sought out the feature to display FIND research highlight in scrollbar and found this extension. I loved it. Keep up at good work!
- von Gertlex, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis plugin is an essential in my toolbox. (Auto-highlight all, amazing for code reading.) With Firefox 75, it's back to working perfectly. Unfortunately had to survive for a few Firefox versions without it due to components in the browser breaking. Many thanks to the addon's author/maintainer for keeping this plugin going. He was a pleasure to interact with when I inquired about this now-past issue.
- von jerobi, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery nice idea and implementation of virtual scrollbar is outstanding.
Native highlighting is not working due to FF bug.
If anyone has Ctrl+F8 shortcut occupied, FF support shortcut changing in extensions settings.
Is it possible to implement search function(e.g. from toolbar, or preferably from context menu)? It would be highly useful. No other extension provide similar features.
- von Marcel, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is maybe the single most useful extension after a password manager. I read and write lots of technical text, and it really helps to keep an overview of the terms used throughout a page. Also good for spotting typos/variations of words not in dictionaries.
One Caveat: Native Mode does not work!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13651241, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat addon, thanks a lot! Can you add a hotkey to switch to the next found word? Also will be great to add ability to scroll the mouse wheel above search markers to view next founded word or press some button with mouse wheel scroll.
- von Guinbox, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenplease fix this, HighlightAll not working after update firefox , when i select word there is no Highlight for the same words in page
thanks for this great helpfull addons
- von ysemeniuk, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMan, I love this thing. I so used to such functionality in IDEs that I added it to browser too. And now moving from chrome to firefox, this was the first extension I searched ( even before adblock). Your version does the job flawlessly and has good enough customisation