Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- For stability, reliability, and security the privileged sandbox has been updated to match the new changes to unsafeWindow for the Add-on SDK. In order to write values to unsafeWindow you will need to use the new methods cloneInto(), exportFunction(), and/or createObjectIn().
- The @grant none mode is now the default, and grants will no longer be implied when not explicitly provided. See the post Sandbox API Changes in Greasemonkey 2.0 for more detail.
Otherwise, these changes will break some scripts. These scripts will need to be updated to work correctly again. We don't take breaking changes lightly. It's been just under two years since version 1.0 when we last introduced major changes, and it these particular changes are both important and valuable in the long run.
- Greasemonkey will only use explicit @grant metadata, it will no longer sniff for implicitly used APIs. (This change takes effect at install time. Currently installed scripts will continue to function as normal until they are updated/edited/reinstalled.) (#1908)
- GM_addStyle() now returns the created element. (#1892)
- Update checks will attempt to read a .meta.js file for scripts installed from any site on the internet. (#1885)
- Remove all references to the now defunct userscripts.org website. (#1884)
- Turn on Firefox Sync support by default. (#1857)
- GM_xmlhttpRequest() can set the resposeType parameter on the request. (#1834)
- A rare NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI error when running certain scripts has been resolved. (#1930)
- Fixed a bug when parsing @match rules which could destroy configuration state. (#1912)
- A bug fix for the @match metadata, to correctly match bare domain names. (#1899)
- The database where persistent values are stored correctly vacuums its unused space. (#1879)
- A relative @require URL will now work correctly. (#1874)
- The options window will flex to fit on small (or large) screens. (#1871)
- Greasemonkey's integration with Firefox Sync should no longer cause unnecessary prompts when a master password is set. (#1852, #1870)
- Greasemonkey sends headers when making script update checks. (#1824)
- Allow correct installation of even scripts with invalid duplicate UTF-8 BOMs. (#1823)
- Certain script install/uninstall actions could cause Firefox to fail to open (Windows only). (#1833)
- All scripts installed from userscripts.org will use HTTPS by default, so that automatic updates will work. (#1800)
- All stored script values (GM_setValue) move from the (soon to be limited) Firefox global preferences store into a per-script database, so that this limit will not break scripts. (#1798)
- Log a more understandable error if GM_getResourceText is called with a nonexistent resource name. (#1796)
- User script installation will continue if the @icon is unavailable. (#1793)
- Firefox Sync support, to keep installed User Scripts the same on all your browsers. (#1573)
- The template for the New Script... feature is now customizable (#1753)
- Users can now force a remote update even for scripts where it was otherwise intentionally disabled. (#1743)
- A situation that could cause script details displayed in the Add-ons Manager to be incorrect was resolved. (#1778)
- When using Scratchpad as a script editor, the run features are hidden. (They don't work correctly for user scripts; reload the page to rerun the script.) (#1771)
- Script updates will detect Coral CDN failures and use direct checks instead. (#1722)
- The GM_info object now has a scriptSource property, like Tampermonkey. (#1738)
- Fix some corner cases with the value displayed for a script's modified date in the Add-ons Manager. (#1744)
- Fix GM_openInTab() behavior with relative URLs. (#1719)
- Keep the script name and version in sync, for the Add-ons Manager display. (#1734, #1710)
- Fix launching editor from script preferences window, when certain extended characters are in the @name or @namespace. (#1732)
- Fix automated script updates (the first automatic update could cause future updates to stop working). (#1723)
- The abort() method for GM_xmlhttpRequest was not permissioned properly. (#1714)
- Added shortcuts to the various Greasemonkey web sites in the monkey menu. (#1704)
- The redirectionLimit option has been added to GM_xmlhttpRequest(). (#1690)
- By default the script editor is now Scratchpad, which is built into Firefox. This can be configured in the Greasemonkey Options dialog. (#1688)