Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Bug Fix: Performing an empty Maps search with the force classic Google Maps search option checked no longer results in a 404
Version 5.0.5 had the following changes:
- Added an option to hide all toolbar separators
- Added an option to force the classic Google Maps interface when performing a Maps search
- Added a Ukranian (uk-UA) translation
- Bug Fix: External toolbar buttons placed on the Googlebar Lite toolbar should no longer display their label
- Bug Fix: Corrected an issue introduced in 5.0.3 that caused the up menu from working properly
- Bug Fix: Simplified logic in the ProgressListener routines that caused search terms to occasionally be removed in some circumstances
- Bug Fix: The Googlebar Lite toolbar should no longer permanently overflow if it's placed on the navigation toolbar and search words are enabled
- Bug Fix: Overflowed search terms should now properly display an icon, indicating their highlighted color
- Bug Fix: Search word buttons are no longer created when the search word area is hidden
- Google search suggestions are now offered when typing in the Googlebar Lite search box
- Searches are now performed over secure (https) connections by default
- Added an option to control the search suggestions feature (suggestions are enabled by default)
- Added an option to lock the search box width
- Internal search URLs have been tweaked
- Improved the efficiency of the window resize event listener
- Removed the option to enable secure search since it is now enabled by default
- Changed the minimum width of the search box from 150 to 100 pixels
- Removed several deprecated strings
- Removed the nb-NO locale due to it being woefully out of date
- Bug Fix: The search word overflow button is now hidden properly if it was visible and search words were turned off
- Bug Fix: The search word container is now resized properly if search words buttons were present and then turned off
- Bug Fix: Search terms should no longer be duplicated when they already exist in the search history
- Bug Fix: The Googlebar Lite toolbar should now look better when using large icons
4.9.13 updates included:
- Improved the look and feel of the search box on Windows and Linux
- Replaced the custom clear search history confirmation dialog with a built-in one from nsIPromptService
- Added a couple of extra presets to the search box width option
- Search box width presets now list their width in pixels
- Bug Fix: Fixed a minor warning that was appearing in the browser console on startup
4.9.12 updates included:
- Removed the search box resize gripper, and replaced it with a new search box width preference
- Redesigned the way that internal preference data and common functions are stored
- Tweaked the internal XUL structure of the toolbar, specifically changing the way the search box is contained
- Removed a few deprecated content manifests from the package
- Simplified the style of the about dialog
- Removed a few unused style rules
- Bug Fix: The Googlebar Lite toolbar can now be placed in the new menu panel in Firefox 29+, using a new minimal user interface
- Bug Fix: The main Googlebar Lite toolbar item now renders correctly when placed into the toolbar palette
- Bug Fix: Fixed a minor object duplication issue with the preferences dialog
- Googlebar Lite context menu items can now be middle clicked to open in a new tab
- Changed a few of the default context menu display settings
- Removed a deprecated means of detecting private browsing
- Bumped the minVersion to 24.0
- Bug Fix: Word search buttons should now work properly in Firefox 25
- Bug Fix: The dictionary search feature should work properly again
- Bug Fix: Corrected a styling issue with highlighted search terms
- Search terms entered into private browsing windows are no longer saved to the search history
- The minimum supported Firefox version has been changed to 17.0
- Removed all private browsing detection and observation logic, since those interfaces have been deprecated
- Removed the one and only reference to the nsiPrefBranch2 interface, since it has been deprecated
- Bug Fix: The video search option should no longer result in a 404 page not found error
- Bug Fix: Logical operators (AND / OR) should no longer be highlighted when search term highlighting is enabled
- Bug Fix: Open and close parentheses are now filtered out from search terms
- Various internal code improvements
- Bug Fix: Disabling the "Remember last combined-menu search type" option will now reset the combined search button properly
- Bug Fix: Doing a news search when no search terms are present will now take you to the Google News homepage as intended
- Bug Fix: The news search type should no longer result in a “page not found” error
- Bug Fix: Dragging a link to the search box no longer pastes the URL, but the link text instead
- Simplified the drag and drop implementation to use a newer, more portable interface
- Improved the means by which URLs are loaded
- Improved the way dynamic XUL elements are created
- Improved the way events are handled for dynamic XUL elements
- The minimum supported Firefox version has been changed from 4.0 to 10.0
- Miscellaneous code improvements
- Bug Fix: The shopping search type now works properly
- Bug Fix: The news search type now passes the search query through properly
- Improved the customizability of the search box keyboard shortcut.
- Changed the default search box focus key from "S" to "O" (to avoid a conflict with the new developer bar).
- Improved the use of the nsITransferable interface, to be compatible with the upcoming changes to private browsing.
- Bug Fix: A new tab is no longer opened if the user has the "Open search results in a new tab" option checked, and the current tab is on "about:newtab".
- Made a few minor improvements to the installer manifest.
- Removed the embedded JAR file from within the XPI.
- Bug Fix: Corrected an issue that was causing the toolbar to shut down after toolbar customization.
- Native secure search should now work for the following top-level domains: google.co.uk, google.fr, and google.de
- Secure image searches can now be performed
- Added google.cz and google.si to the list of top-level domains
- The minimum supported Firefox version has been changed from 3.6 to 4.0
- Googlebar Lite no longer overrides the built-in toolbar customization function
- Removed obsolete contents.rdf files from each localization folder, reducing overall file size
- Bug Fix: Googlebar Lite is now initialized properly after adding the main Googlebar Lite toolbar item during toolbar customization
- Bug Fix: Googlebar Lite is now shut down properly after removing the main Googlebar Lite toolbar item during toolbar customization
- Bug Fix: Errors should no longer be thrown after removing the main Googlebar Lite toolbar item during toolbar customization
- Bug Fix: The routine for migrating old preferences should no longer be called on every startup
- Bug Fix: Updated redirection rules for several items in the Google Links menu, as well as when clicking toolbar buttons with no search terms, when the use secure search option is enabled
- Bug Fix: The "site to use" menu item in the Googlebar Lite options dialog should now be properly initialized on new installs
- Bug Fix: Extended characters should no longer get corrupted when searching
Both versions 4.8.1 and 4.8.0, which were not released here, included the following fixes:
- Bug Fix: Search terms should no longer mysteriously disappear
- Bug Fix: The “Site to Use” menu in the Googlebar Lite options dialog is now initialized properly in Linux
- Bug Fix: Removed several obsolete function calls that were throwing errors after customizing the toolbar
- Completely redesigned the options interface and the underlying code
- Added a new option allowing users to disable Google search auto-correct
- Extension options have been moved to the appropriate “extensions.” branch
- Menu items within the up button are no longer updated on every page load, improving performance
- Choices in the search term auto-completion popup menu can now be navigated through with the Tab key
- Several minor performance improvements
- The minimum supported Firefox version has been changed from 2.0 to 3.6
- The maximum supported Firefox version has been changed to 15.*
- Added a Norwegian (nb-NO) localization
- Various locale updates
- Bug Fix: Search terms no longer disappear from the search box when searching over a secure connection
- Bug Fix: Several registered event listeners were not being removed on shutdown
- Bug Fix: Secure searches no longer point to the old “beta” secure search website
- Bug Fix: Corrected a minor bug in the Catalan (ca-AD) locale that affected the Google search site URL
- Added google.com.eg to the list of available top-level domains
- The Google dictionary search button and menu item are now disabled when the search box is empty
- AJAX-style queries (on Google search result pages) are now given higher priority than normal GET-style queries
- Updated the menu item label for the translate context menu command
- Converted a few component instances into a lazy-load approach, which should improve startup speeds
- Removed a few unused variables and one unused interface instance
- Bug Fix: Corrected a number of issues with the search term highlighting feature
The previous version (4.7.10) which was unreleased here on AMO, included the following updates:
- Altered the Google dictionary search since Google has shut down that dedicated service
- Added google.sk to the list of available top-level domains
- Bug Fix: Corrected an error with the addProgressListener call
- Bug Fix: Reverted a style rule change that caused search word button labels to disappear in some themes
- Changed the default keyboard shortcut for setting search box focus to Ctrl+Shift+S (was Ctrl+Shift+K)
- Added support for Firefox 5 and 6
- Added a new Estonian translation (et-EE)
- Various locale updates
- Relaxed the importance of style rules in the Googlebar Lite stylesheet
- Bug Fix: Search terms surrounded by double quotes are now highlighted properly
- Replaced Answers.com search type with Google Dictionary (English dictionary only for now)
- Various locale updates
- Bug Fix: Dragging and dropping text should no longer result in duplicated text
- Bug Fix: Fixed broken logic used to show and hide the search word overflow button
- Bug Fix: Improved the logic for displaying toolbar separators
- Bug Fix: Corrected a few parsing issues in the search word button filter which were introduced in 4.7.6.
Changes in 4.7.6 (previously unreleased on AMO):
- Improved styling in a few places.
- Removed the style rules for the Qute and Noia themes.
- Bug Fix: Corrected a resize issue that was causing a phantom chrome element to appear in Firefox 4.
- Bug Fix: URLs passed as a part of several context menu search types are now wrapped in
encodeURIComponent()calls, preventing certain URLs from failing to load.
- Bug Fix: Altered the XUL markup around the search box to fix some styling issues.
- Bug Fix: Added several missing search operators to the search word button filter.
- Bug Fix: Search word buttons are no longer created for the pipe character.
- Added an option to enable secure search (where possible)
- Gave the "toggle toolbar" button a more descriptive name
- Enabled support for Firefox 4.0.*
- Various locale updates
- Bug Fix: Search terms now update properly on secure search result pages
- Bug Fix: Terms appearing in double quotes, which have a minus sign as the first character, are no longer hidden in the search word buttons
+ Bumped the maxVersion to 3.6.* to support Firefox 3.6 builds
+ Search terms are now cleared when exiting private browsing mode.
+ The hidden preference for Google's sandbox search engine has been removed, since Google is no longer offering this sandbox to the public.
+ Updated the Russian (ru-RU) locale
+ Updated the Chinese Traditional (zh-TW) locale
+ Updated the Czech (cs-CZ) locale
+ Bug Fix: The "single click in search box selects all search terms" option now uses native Firefox functionality, fixing several auto-selection problems in Linux.
+ Bug Fix: Dragging empty text to the search box no longer causes a blank entry to be added to the search history.
+ Bug Fix: Dragging text into the search box now opens a new tab if the "open search results in a new tab" and "automatically search on drag and drop" options are both set.
+ Bug Fix: Search terms are now cleared properly after customizing the Firefox toolbars
+ Support has been added for Google's new Caffeine search engine, via a hidden preference (set "googlebar_lite.use_sandbox" to true in about:config)
+ Bug Fix: Drag and drop did not work properly in Firefox 3.5.x
+ Bug Fix: The Up button menu now provides the full range of options for https URLs
+ Bug Fix: Highlighted search terms should no longer cause unwanted line breaks or font-size changes on certain sites