Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von Julia BLN, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenISSUE! NOT WORKING ON FF 52.5.2esr, 52.5.3 esr !
Got exactly the same problem as described by starlight on Firefox 52.5.3 esr (also 52.5.2 esr) - no icons nowhere (also not in "settings" - neither “available services” nor “my services”), was not lucky enough to get the previous version (STARLIGHT, IF YOU READ IT, COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE THE VERSION 16.7.0 AVAILABLE? SAME REQUEST TO THE AUTHORS OF THE ADDON), but only got an .xpi file of a version 184.108.40.206.1 and am glad at least to have a working addon, but it's tricky to get the actual addresses of the services therein (just for example - there isn't even Google Drive link and the added button with it's address https://www.drive.google.com and Name 'GDrive' remains 'Custom Button 1' and shows errors etc.).
Do not want to give just one star etc., as i used this addon for years and was - and am - glad that it exists and do not want to ruin it, but it's impossible to write smth here without giving some amount of stars, so just took one star away from the 5, thinking, that if there were all 5, no one sees that I'm describing an issue.... A kind of a dilemma ;)
- von starlight, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenv.16.7.0 worked fine for me on FF52 ESR. However, v.16.8.0 completely broke, with no icons in either “available services” or “my services”. So I thought I’d re-install 16.7.0 - except ALL previous, older, versions have been deleted from the Version History page!!! Other add-ons still maintain a history of downloadable previous add-ons, so why has Google Shortcuts deleted theirs?
I managed to get back to v.16.7.0 by restoring my FF profile from a Time Machine backup on my Mac. But I shouldn’t have had to, had previous versions still been there on AMO.
I can’t give more than 1 star for something that doesn’t work at all...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13593950, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDrag and drop doesn't work, so the configuration isn't possible and the add-on is unusable. Please fix this and i'll increase the stars.
- von alvineng, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDid this Google Shortcuts Extension CHANGE? What happened to the Link to Send your current Page URL to GMail and the option for it to drop choices down automatically when hovering over the icon?
- von Xiongmao, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenthe idea is great, the implementation is weak (sorry!)
add new services - don't work.
restore default services - don't work.
please fix and maintain up-to-date.
- von RJGnyc, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis version surrendered the great functionality of earlier versions, which permitted tailoring your shortcuts so that you could add, for example, the NY Times in to the panel of shortcuts. I used the older version constantly; this version feels more like an ad for Google products and is far less useful.
- von Spleen-Ua, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPotentially the great extension, but still not adapted for Quantum.
Currently not works (v16.6.1):
1) Custom shortcuts (if you add an one shortcut the extension will show empty popup)
2) Manual removing shortcuts from "My services"
3) Option "Reset settings to default"
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11928846, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work anymore! All important Addons are gone and no possibility to get it back. The button for Google Shortcuts also doesn't work. Now it's another Addon for the trash.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13497658, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenStopped working with the new update (20 Nov 2017). It looks nice in one button, but icons do nothing. Firefox 52.5.0 (32-bit) with Windows XP. UPDATE: Now it works after new update (20 Nov 2017). Wow, you work FAST.
- von kazerniel, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenAnd yet another extension broken by the WebExtension update. Even though the settings import doesn't work any more from previous versions, I managed to configure the icons (though it was a bit buggy), but now when I try to click on them in the app's popup window, nothing happens. Rolling back to the previous version for now. Firefox ESR 52.5.0.