Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13681337, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI always used a Google Shortcuts and it was very useful to my work on Internet as i am using different apps from Google like Blogger, Gmail, Translate and others. Thank you for your addon.
- von xenex63, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCe module naguère agréable est devenu moche, non paramétrable, inutile.je l'ai supprimé.
Heureusement, il est remplaçable, et de toutes façons, pas indispensable.
- von Julia BLN, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenISSUE! NOT WORKING ON FF 52.5.2esr, 52.5.3 esr !
Got exactly the same problem as described by starlight on Firefox 52.5.3 esr (also 52.5.2 esr) - no icons nowhere (also not in "settings" - neither “available services” nor “my services”), was not lucky enough to get the previous version (STARLIGHT, IF YOU READ IT, COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE THE VERSION 16.7.0 AVAILABLE? SAME REQUEST TO THE AUTHORS OF THE ADDON), but only got an .xpi file of a version 220.127.116.11.1 and am glad at least to have a working addon, but it's tricky to get the actual addresses of the services therein (just for example - there isn't even Google Drive link and the added button with it's address https://www.drive.google.com and Name 'GDrive' remains 'Custom Button 1' and shows errors etc.).
Do not want to give just one star etc., as i used this addon for years and was - and am - glad that it exists and do not want to ruin it, but it's impossible to write smth here without giving some amount of stars, so just took one star away from the 5, thinking, that if there were all 5, no one sees that I'm describing an issue.... A kind of a dilemma ;)
- von starlight, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenv.16.7.0 worked fine for me on FF52 ESR. However, v.16.8.0 completely broke, with no icons in either “available services” or “my services”. So I thought I’d re-install 16.7.0 - except ALL previous, older, versions have been deleted from the Version History page!!! Other add-ons still maintain a history of downloadable previous add-ons, so why has Google Shortcuts deleted theirs?
I managed to get back to v.16.7.0 by restoring my FF profile from a Time Machine backup on my Mac. But I shouldn’t have had to, had previous versions still been there on AMO.
I can’t give more than 1 star for something that doesn’t work at all...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13593950, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDrag and drop doesn't work, so the configuration isn't possible and the add-on is unusable. Please fix this and i'll increase the stars.
- von alvineng, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDid this Google Shortcuts Extension CHANGE? What happened to the Link to Send your current Page URL to GMail and the option for it to drop choices down automatically when hovering over the icon?