Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von stormko, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAfter upgrading to 1.7, the icons disappeared from my toolbar (as has happened to others). As it turns out, you need to go to (using a Mac): View>Toolbars>Customize and drag Google Shortcuts back into the toolbar. I also had to re-customize the services.
- von stormko, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAfter updating to the current version (1.7), the shortcuts disappeared from my toolbar. As it turns out, you have to go into View>Toolbars>Customize to drag it back into the toolbar.
- von Terael, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHey guys,
i've been updating to 1.7 and since this moment i can't see the buttons anymore.
with the version i had before i hadn't any problems.
my Firefox version is 3.5.4
i like this addon!
- von Art Zar, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSimple and great.
Only one thing bothers me - Google Translate button don't actually lead to Translate but to Language Tools. LT is a different thing (and not so useful as Translate).
Maybe you could change this in next update.
- von Viaj, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA nice little add-on that makes sense and prettifies the FF experience. Some great suggestions from other users earlier. Here's my 2 cents:
- Get rid of, or make user-configurable, the "Google" in the names of all the services. "Google" is redundant and takes up space. At least make this a user option.
- Add Google Transit, please. (Let it read "Transit").
- Finally, I vote that you take the radical step of changing the name of your extension. GButts ain't pretty at all. Thanks.
- von Casey Allen, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNot only is the additional space and customization nice, but this is a great solution for me to put a barrier between gmail and me.
I'm an addict. I need to make gmail there but not right front and center. I've been waiting for this.
If you use Google for business reasons, this is a must.
- von itendo, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sterneni like this as a drop down with the home row, but it would be amazing if the horizontal bar style could be on the bottom (ie if it could be next to greasmonkey & ghostery etc)
- von moonline, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWould be very usefull if there would be an option "focus tab, if service already running".
So I could click the Gmail button and it would open Gmail in a new tab if there is no Gmail tab yet. If I click the Gmail button again, it would just focus the tab where Gmail is already running.
- von Geoffrey Allan Plauche, vor 11 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this add-on. It's a must have for me. I have a Google Voice account now and would love to have it added to GButts. The ability to re-order the icons would also be nice.