- von SonicFeather, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt is a really good extension but lately it does not work on YouTube. I don't know if there is some issue only for me or others but overall very nice extension.
- von Perro Loco, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoesn't block ads, or pop ups. I'm very disappointed. I have it set to block, but it just doesn't work.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14497406, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.
- von The Voice Inside Your Head, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSetting: "Restrict Site" ought to be turned ON for all sites as default.
"Notifications" [Ghostery announcements, features, promotions] ought to be turned off by default.Thanks for the feedback! Notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.
- von Rentapest, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWanted a little bit more privacy on my browser, so tried this addon. Worked ok for a while, and was non-intrusive until recently, when it started to prompt me EVERY time I open my browser, to redeem a "coupon code" for some payed service I'm never going to use. I clicked "x" on 3 seperate occasions, it asked me today, and it got removed. ^_^ 3 strikes etc. Disabled "unlock rewards" in settings, and no other setting to disable spam/ads.Hi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to email@example.com with any questions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12343100, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWith Privacy Badger losing its manual controls, I decided to stop using that. Gave Ghostery another try. It works most of the time, but has too many problems. It's overzealous blocking things it's not supposed to block. For instance, I get only the blurry thumbnails for many Washington Post photos unless I turn off Enhanced Ad Blocking. It even keeps me logged out of that site unless EAB is disabled. Are you kidding me??? Ghostery also blocks Disqus by default on every site. I shouldn't have to manually unblock it on every site. That's a really dumb waste of my time. In the end, I switched back to Adblock Plus. Maybe not as comprehensive, but not a pain in the neck, either.Ghostery offers global unblocking, so our users can unblock trackers and this setting will apply to all sites visited. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Thanks!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13550227, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenBlocks most ads and pop-ups. But recently, not with YouTube. It does block the ad content but a "skip ad/5 sec" things still shows up.