- von sehip, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBest add-on ever. The very first I install. Kudos.
One small, but significant future request:
Could you add a command to list history of the present tab?
Pretty much as '[Popup] Recently closed tabs' do it.Unfortunately this is not possible because Firefox does not provide an API for this. There is already a ticket on Bugzilla for this. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1378651
- von yurk, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI noticed that when using the right mouse button as the activation button, the right click context menu would immediately pop up, which is annoying if you just wanted to perform a gesture. To fix this, go to about:config and toggle option "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12655166, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhen Gesturefy enabled, I have a serious bug with mouse cursor. Sometimes cursor hand disappear, sometimes arrow... and it's very often!
EDIT: Yes, this is the bug
- von Marty, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great app but completely scr*wed in the last version. None of my gestures now work, reverting to the previous version. Will be happy to give 5 starts once this is fixed.
Fixed now, thanks! You deserve your 5 stars. Just one more item for improvement: The add-on does not work at some pages, typically Firefox homepage.
- von NH0, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAmazing and delivers perfectly, but i would like something implemented: maximazing an already maximized window should restore it's windowed size (unmaximize it), or maybe just add another feature for that.
(Yeah, there it was. Thanks!)
- von Plums, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe precision became very sensitive.
Thank you, it works fine.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4