- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Rhamphoryncus, vor 5 JahrenNo "open image in current tab" option. I use it for imgur, steam screenshots, etc.
Doesn't work on blank tabs, addon listing or configuration pages, or bizarrely this exact addons.mozilla.org page."open image in current tab" is already implemented and will be avialble in the next version.
It does not work on these pages because of the new API security reasons (follow the addon description: "Limitations" for more information)
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon kyuss, vor 5 JahrenI'm using Linux Mint and can not get this to work for some reason. I tried changing the gesture button to left, right, and middle and it refuses to do anything. I have had other gesture add ons work fine, any reason why this won't work? Any help is appreciated.Maybe you only tried it on this mozilla addon page, about: pages or new tab page? It should work with left and middle mouse button on every other page just fine (at least I never had a problem on my linux distro)
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Headhunter, vor 5 JahrenFar below the possibilities of DragIt (formerly Drag & Go).
Where is the possibility to put any text in the search bar
With subsequent selection of the search engine?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13362736, vor 5 JahrenGood extension, beautifull and efficient, work under fedora 27 (ff57) but with the left button, I prefer the right button that's why I have 3 stars
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12337182, vor 5 JahrenThe Left click option doesn't seem to work on Linux. Because of this it's hard to use things like left click scroll mouse because you almost have to use the middle click (scroll mouse) to active.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Matthew Miller, vor 5 JahrenI'm giving this three stars because I appreciate the effort and I know it's not the extension-writers' fault. Realistically, though, this is 1 star compared to FireGestures and what we had before.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Soselo, vor 5 JahrenNo comparison with former mouse gesture suites like FireGestures. It does not work in many pages. You must delete manually predefined symbols if they coincide with your new custom gestures, they are not overwrited automatically. Navigation does not feel so fluent as with the old FireGestures. I'm not amused to be honest.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Jollemj, vor 5 JahrenAmazing addon to replace my All-in-One Gestures. But there's one feature I really miss and use all the time:
Being able to "Draw" with random gestures over multiple links and then just end with a specific gesture to open all these in new tabs.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13416213, vor 5 JahrenCan't close blank tab、extension tab and mozilla addons page.Please read the addon description, these are known limitations due to the new API.
However you can get it working on mozilla addons, see here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/6
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Thany, vor 5 JahrenDoesn't work in a new tab. Doesn't work in addons. Doesn't work in preferences. Doesn't work on addons.mozilla.org. Doesn't open my speed dial for the "new tab" action.
Rocker gesture oftenly doesn't work. Sometimes when it does, it still displays the context menu.
Please pour resources into making it work right. The way it looks now, seems like it has gotten way too much attention. Firefox users with addons (especially gestures!) are not total morons, i.e. it's totally fine if it looks crap as long as it works right.
I frankly don't care. Work it out with Mozilla to get their crappy extension framework up to modern standards. People need solutions, not excuses.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13226174, vor 5 Jahrenジェスチャーのカスタマイズや操作性はよく出来ていますがアドオンマネージャーやオプションの画面ではジェスチャーが機能しません。
そこさえ可能になればFiregestureｓの代わりになれる優れたアドオンです。If I translated your reply correctly, then you are complaining about the thing, that gestures does not work on for example about:addons or other option pages.
As stated in the addon description, this is a known limitation, which can not be fixed by me.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13011485, vor 5 JahrenWas hoping this could be a replacement for FireGesture as stated, but Right-Click gestures don't yet work in the latest nightly. Every Right click gesture simply opens the context menu. I REALLY hope this gets fixed soon.Can you please report the bug here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues because it's working fine for me.
Please provide: gesturefy version, firefox version, operating system and if neccessary descrbe the steps to reproduce it.
Note: in case you are using linux or mac, this is a known problem, for further information read the addon description.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Florin, vor 5 Jahrenif i set custom gestures they get buggy, sometimes it doesn't work at all Nightly 57+ last update.Please use github in order to report bugs and most importantly be specific. Describe steps how to reproduce the problem. Otherwise I'm not able to help/fix the bug.
What is the meaning of "get buggy"?
Does the Problem persist using the stable firefox release?