Bewertet mit 4,1 von 5 Sternen
4,1 von 5 Sternen
- von eUROs, vor 17 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAlthough that I this is a very interesting extension and can be a time saver to many text writing users on the web, I gave only 3 stars because it can ONLY replace text and symbols in the text box of "Google translate" website only. It doesn't work on any other website, or Addon/extension which have full/or pop up text page input window. Also it takes two steps to do this job, whereas other similar Addons do this with one-click of the button. (here you must click the addon on the toolbar, click Replace from the list, and after a Sidebar will open on the right side of the window... which is too much of actions to do).
-> For now I will go with the two similar addons which are very convenient to me. Those are: ◾ Replace by erosman and the ◾ Find & Replace for Text Editing by Dalimil Hajek.
Fix this problem (to be able to replace text everywhere and make the process in only one step), and I will give 5 stars on my rating.
- von Deadly-Bagel, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis addon is great both for tidying up something obstructive (actually broke the page) someone posted on a site I frequent, and also for working around an annoying no-select flag.
However, regarding the latter, I've found that HTML replace does not work on page load. I know the replace is good because it works on interval and when run manually, but not on page load.
- von Mattwo, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGithub seems to think my email address isn't registered even though I know for a fact I registered there and I'm not going to wait an hour for it to unlock registration after too many failed login attempts so I'm going to complain here: I tried to follow this guide to translate a Japanese website:
but I couldn't figure out how to substitute the steps with this addon. I found the options section but I couldn't figure out how to use it. It looks like it only works for one URL at a time instead of an entire portion of a site
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenThe format for that addon is different, so you can't use the same file as in the pastebin linked there. Instead you should manually add each substitution in FoxReplace if you want to use it. Since I see there are a lot of them you must decide if you are better using Chrome with Word Replacer II in this case or taking the time to add the substitutions in FoxReplace.
If you want to do it you have to click the Add button in the top left. In the dialog that appears add the URL where they must be applied in the URls table (press Enter key when finished). Then click on Substitutions and enter every substitution (you can use the Tab key to move between fields). Make sure that the last one is confirmed (it must have a new empty line just below). When finished press OK.
- von Сергей, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHello!
I really liked your addition, I have a big request to you, make a confirmation to delete the entered rules, as well as cancel other changes.
Thank you very much for your work!
- von Taylor5042, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis extension is top notch!
I have a project where I needed to match some text via regex and replace it with the match formatted into a URL.
This extension does exactly that for specific URL's.
- von fradadf, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe "Apply automatic substitutions every _ seconds" function is VERY VERY VERY easily making the websites LAGGED and CRASHED.
P.S. The above comment should be polite,does your mother teach you that?
- von Tomski43, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLäuft gut unter Firefox 69.x
Mein Anwendungsfall: Das Lesen von Texten mit UNNÖTIGEN Anglizismen wird künftig endlich erträglich. Diese App sorgt also dafür, dass mein Blutdruck weniger oft ansteigt und sie ist somit dem Erhalt der Gesundheit dienlich - besonders bei Texten aus Informationstechnik und Sport.
Auch nett... Endlich kann ich die Namen bestimmter Politiker ersetzen.
(Merkel -> Muddi , Trump -> Voll... , usw.)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15271912, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work, and I don't mean it has bugs/issues, I mean this extention does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it can not be used, as it adds no menus, no button, no interaction of any kind other than to remove it, so that's exactly what I did. Don't bother with this.
- von Rainbow_Spike, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice, but very heavy, 1.39 MB
* If you need to use simple search/replace - use "Replace" from erosman, 57 KB
* If you need to use automated search/replace (but without regexps) - use "Search and Replace" from rwanyoike, 36 KB
* If you need to use favorites, find/replace history and templates for cursor auto-inserting - take "Find & Replace for Text Editing" from Dalimil Hajek, 945 KB
- von Jožik, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis doesn't work at all! I do everything correctly, but whatever selections I make, it won't allow me to add a substitution! Always I get an error message saying "You must add at least one substitution and correct all errors." WTF!!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 5853626, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis addon almost worked perfectly, but the replacements aren't working on page load with Azure pages. Have to manually apply the translations once the page is loaded. I was looking for an automatic solution. Otherwise, this addon has it all.
- von Hua Rong, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis doesn't work for Firefox Android. You cannot add anything because the keyboard does not show up when you tap on a text field.