Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
Changes from 0.8.1:
* Added: Options for selecting the default behavior of left clicking links.
* Added: Icon storage system is now capable of holding multiple icon sets, paving the way for installable icon packs.
* Added: Tooltips now supports both a label and a title.
* Added: Several elements moved to a new set of bindings.
* Fixed: Compatability issues with Firefox 1.5beta1.
* Fixed: Show the file path when migration fails due to lack of read/write permissions.
* Fixed: Import/Export buttons in options window bring firefox window to front.
* Fixed: Error description not shown for parser errors.
* Fixed: Changing a profile's case throws an error.
* Fixed: Spaces and tabs surrounding the location id cause "Location not found" errors.
* Fixed: Themes that Forecastfox doesn't match
* Fixed: Forecastfox trying to display too many days throws an error (this._data[aTarget] has no properties)
* Fixed: Importing a settings file with 'current' profile equal to active profile doesn't apply settings
* Fixed: Focus the location id when switching to a profile that doesn't have the location id set
This version fixes a problem with the zh-TW (Chinese) locale.
This version fixes some upgrade issues and correctly displays error messages.
This version should be much more stable than the previous ones. If parts of the extension fail to load, it will gracefully try to reload them without you noticing. Fixed upgrade issues with 0.8.1.
This version should be much more stable than the previous ones. If parts of the extension fail to load, it will gracefully try to reload them without you noticing.
Changes: * Added: Options for SWA slider frequency.
* Added: Come up with safer way to write to file. (now all files are written to temp first and backups are created)
* Fixed: Radar image is no longer downloaded if disabled.
* Fixed: Wording for moon phase variable.
* Fixed: The 'Reload Weather Data' button now refreshes the data from the server.
* Fixed: SWA alert slider always shows icon and text.
* Fixed: [nl] should not be an option for alert slider customization
* Fixed: moon phase not available in current conditions tooltip
* Fixed: Switch to Profile Context Menu Option Stops Working
* Fixed: ForecastFox crashes Firefox after switching profiles
* Fixed: Current conditions and forecast both update together now.
* Fixed: Update based on expiration of data feed. Fixes weather display late because of cache bug.
* Fixed: Incorrect times. If you see any more that are wrong, please update bug 10397.
* Fixed: Now only have one error box and progress bar.
* Fixed: Can't create or rename profiles
* Fixed: Incorrect day shown for today/tomorrow
* Fixed: Error messages are now more user-friendly
* Fixed: You no longer need to re-do your current configuration when the profiles.xml is corrupt.
* Fixed: Metric pressures are now in millibars
* Added: Deer Park (Firefox 1.1) Compatibility
* Added: Moon phase and number
* Fixed: Bug 10387 - Forcastfox can not display non-ASCII characters in customize dialog and tooltips.
* Fixed: Bug 10400 - Long forecast summary is truncated in tooltip
* Fixed: Bug 10401 - Location code bug (doesn't handle single quotes)
* Fixed: Bug 10424 - preferences can't contain single quotes (fixes some upgrade/profile issues)
* Fixed: Not pinging downgrades to 0.7.1/0.7
* Fixed: Upgrade from 0.7.1/0.7 causes a problem with creating and renaming profiles.
* Fixed: Options and About dialogs are no longer modal with the main browser window.
* Fixed: (0.7.9.2) Profiles and settings being lost on firefox startup.
Fixed: Added the manual refresh button back.
Fixed: Tooltips and labels now support non-ascii characters.
Fixed: Switched back to styling from 0.5.1
Fixed: Global installs now work.
Fixed: Other bugs too... see the website for a more complete list.
Contains: en-US, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, it-IT, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, sl-SI, zh-CN