Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von TR75, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe settings are changed after every single update to the default values (including the city, Anglo-Saxon units and every other stuff). I really hate it. I must go to the add-on's page and make the full procedure again and again. Otherside the add-on is good but this thing is really frustrating.
- von Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'll contribute $25 if the developers can make Forecastfox sync all my settings in the add-on with my Firefox Sync account! I know this can be done as long as not over 80 KB of data from each particular add-on is synced!
- von Sandi, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've used this extension on my 32 bit Firefox v39 and have recently added a 54 bit install for v 56 which was missing this tool so i had to add it here and love that I was able to change the location to where I live and add a second one.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14476207, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt was working great and then I did a refresh on firefox and had to re-add forecastfox and now I cannot change location. The google map says error also and I believe this is an API issue in website needing to pay for upgrade in API. Nothing we can do as users. I still have it on my laptop and it works fine there for now but not on my desktop computer. Just keeps the location for New York where I do not live.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14460993, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWonderful and extremely useful add-on. Very unobtrusive and easy to read with customization for the end user available. Recommend for those who like to keep track the weather without having to switch to an outside application in the OS environment.