Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'll contribute $25 if the developers can make Forecastfox sync all my settings in the add-on with my Firefox Sync account! I know this can be done as long as not over 80 KB of data from each particular add-on is synced!
- von Sandi, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've used this extension on my 32 bit Firefox v39 and have recently added a 54 bit install for v 56 which was missing this tool so i had to add it here and love that I was able to change the location to where I live and add a second one.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14476207, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt was working great and then I did a refresh on firefox and had to re-add forecastfox and now I cannot change location. The google map says error also and I believe this is an API issue in website needing to pay for upgrade in API. Nothing we can do as users. I still have it on my laptop and it works fine there for now but not on my desktop computer. Just keeps the location for New York where I do not live.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14460993, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWonderful and extremely useful add-on. Very unobtrusive and easy to read with customization for the end user available. Recommend for those who like to keep track the weather without having to switch to an outside application in the OS environment.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14416213, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenthis app is very well done i would like to see in the newest version colors as i see it only greys color but i think in the future it will be done. thanks for getting this addon reborn and keep up with the good work
- von Dale, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUPDATE as of 20190313 - and AGAIN other pop up from this extension !
I have now formally requested that Mozilla take action and I very much hope they will soon, - especially when there are SO many great websites to get weather.
Oleksandr ..... you've done some fine work with this extension and others you've created, and myself and other users offer you our thanks for doing so.
Now though, IT'S TIME TO PUT AN END TO / STOP YOUR PROMOTIONS PAGE from popping up every so often when it's neither needed nor wanted !
If we users want to see your work record it's easily available from any of the add-on pages for the extensions you've released, and we don't need any other reminders suddenly appearing and stealing focus from what we are doing !
I understand that you were warned previously by Mozilla about your extensions doing this but it seems to be happening again and IT NEEDS TO STOP !
Be advised as well that I am not (nor are other users) interested in your reply (aka your rebuttal) to this complaint, - just STOP the promotions page from ever appearing again (beyond the time of first installation) so we can be done with this and move on - and can continue to enjoy using Firefox - which is probably the best piece of software on the planet !
I sincerely hope this complaint gets resolved this time Oleksandr. I wish you and your family well. Thank you and have a nice day.