Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von LadyLee, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI missed the add on when it no longer could work correctly but it was the best at one time and this new one has surpassed the original imo. Well planned and thought out, compact when you want it to be and I couldn't ask for more. This extension is no doubt my favorite and the author listens, fixes when necessary and obviously dedicates time to this app. Thanks
- von Daniel Fraga, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on, but there's a small and annoying bug: when I click on the icon, the dates are incorrect. For example: instead of October, 31 (today), it starts with the date from yesterday (October, 30). I imagine it should be easy to fix this bug, no? Thanks.
- von Richard, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNot as good as when it fitted on the status bar but the author isn't at fault for that.
I like that it's unobtrusive but can get the details easily and it uses sources that go down to smaller areas than just major cities.
The author is very responsive and fixed an issue reported within 24 (12) hours so I've deleted previous review to put this in.
Heartily recommend this.
(Now where do I put the icon? Which corner is best for me?)
- von ghencea RO, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt doesn't keep the settings (location vertical options etc) after update (or it just reset itself periodically). I have to change every settings again.
- von Cal El, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe "fix version" DOES NOT WORK! The toolbar button just has an umbrella icon. When I go to the settings page and enter my zip code, it shows my city. And the next time I open Firefox, it does not work, again!
You need to FIX the "fix version"!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13305504, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCan this be used to restore forecastFox to the addon bar?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13299027, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI have loved ForecastFox from the very beginning (5 stars). I'm sad that the Mozilla developers have made stupid decisions that have prevented us from enjoying this wonderful add-on completely (2 stars, not your fault!). You created something really great. I will try to get used to the new version. Thanks for everything.
[EDIT] I can't find anywhere to comment on this page! https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/02/16/the-road-to-firefox-57-compatibility-milestones/
Mozilla, are you listening? Don't become evil, like Google did! Let us decide for ourselves what we want and need. Do not penalize perfectly good addons like ForecastFox because you feel the need to impose useless and unwanted changes on us, the users.
- von Grayfox, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenYou use to have a row(depending on the setting used) on the non "fix" version that would just show all the temperature in a row, this made it easy to quickly check what the weather would be like just by looking at it since each day had its own icon.
Eg If you had a set up to show 6 days ahead+current condition's you would have 7 icon for each so at a quick glance you could see what the weather for a few days ahead was most likely to be.
Why wouldnt this be added?
There is also the issue of the text box pop up when I told it to be disabled and the date format is in that horrid US layout and you cant change it.
- von Electronicbuff, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenBring back the ability to move the display to the left of my (_, O, X) buttons.
Not a fan of having it at the bottom.
Once it can be moved restore ability for it to have transparent boxes so I can see my background.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13281394, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis option was removed it: go to Options in ForecastFox, you find that it places a ✥ (+) character for you to move the location. You can't move it using the normal Firefox way of moving such items.
- von Walt220, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI loved this addon but found through trial and error it was preventing some web page links from opening unless I refreshed the page I wanted to go to. If that is ever fixed, I will reinstall in the future.
- von FastKC, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHow to disable in section Other: Radar or satelitte [system] [custom] or how can I disable the image of Radar or satelitte (not useful for me and the image needs much RAM)? TIA Oleksandr.
- von Marcome Yates, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI miss the old version that would be in your status bar and not a button to hover above it. I had the old version working in the last version of Firefox, but now they have this Legacy thing, and previous version won't work anymore. Wish the fixed version would work in statusbar.
- von cricri13, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenCette nouvelle version n'est pas pratique par rapport à la version de base ou l'affichage se faisait dans la barre d'état.
De plus actuellement en cliquant sur l'icône je n'ai pas de tableau récapitulatif.On peut espérer une amélioration de l'interface.
Beau travail quand même.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12358661, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI do enjoy this thats why I gave it 5 stars. I just miss the ability to be able to move the status bar of the weather from the bottom to the top. Could you consider bring this feature back.
- von Idaho Jim, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI may be an older stick in the mud as preferred the Add-On bar method. Was not obtrusive and didn't have some button floating around to get in the way of normal mouse movement.
Currently this add-on seems to be for a left handed person. Would be better if that floating icon had options to be removed or relocated elsewhere.
As it is the right-hand side is an annoying area. Why not have the option to put it on the far left-hand side? Rarely does my mouse go there, and on most topic pages and social media the left side would make more sense.
Or better yet, Firefox still has ITS OWN Add-On Toolbar under View > Toolbars. If that icon could be moved to there, or to run horizontally across there, uniformly (instead of the current staggered formation) that would be worthy of itself.
Firefox already had an icon with a Sun, showed 86°, so added that to Firefox's Add-On Bar, which gives me 6 days of forecast. Am guessing Firefox sees an Accuweather link so it added that option. Still, the Umbrella icon sits on the right-side, and no way to move it anywhere on the page to some other location - like the upper-left for instance, or in another bar.
Still, the Forecast Fox still thrives and gives us an option, even if we do not like it, to see the weather on demand. Me, I would MUCH RATHER have it in on Add-On or Extra Tool Bar and displayed horizontally all the time, that can be glanced at, and not be in the way of my other tasks.
I ride a pedal-powered vehicle and I want to know what days look the best for a local or distance ride, or plan my field related work accordingly, and on the fly. Is why I like to see at least 4 days in advance what the weather is going to look like when I have Firefox loaded.
Since this option is not inherently available, cannot give it the 5 stars I would have if it could be more functionally usable as a passive interface - rather than invoked one.