- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat addon! Shows the correct current temperature, unlike some other software - like gis-weather or gnome-weather.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat,
but, please use Precipitation probability(%) insted of Precipitation(mm).
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAlerts don't appear in application. Option is selected to show alerts but none appear yet I've confirmed a Winter Weather Advisory for my area.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWell everything was just peachy, I enjoyed the app for at least a year. Than with this new update (fix version) the weather app says it cant connect to the weather service. I tried to unload and reload, nothing works. Its use less to me now. If anyone has a fix please post it, I really like this app.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenRecent hiccup was remedied with method two from this site: https://appuals.com/how-to-clear-or-disable-hsts-for-chrome-firefox-and-internet-explorer/
Fantastic addon with all the weather info i need. Thank you.
Edit: 10 days later i had to wipe site prefs again. Its no big deal but i wanted to mention it in case someone runs into this.
So to sum it up all i have to do is wipe site prefs to get this addon working perfectly. Waterfox 2019.10
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUsed to work great, then stopped being able to connect to accuweather. Please fix.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHave had it for years...great!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe Firefox version of this add-on is no longer able to connect with the weather server. The Chrome version still works but the Firefox version is useless.
PS: Your suggested "solution" didn't work. Besides, it's up to you to fix the extension. Don't push off some complicated work-around on the user.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 Monatenyour browser forcibly redirects from http://forecastfox3.accuweather.com to https://forecastfox3.accuweather.com
but forecastfox3.accuweather.com doesn't have https
I'm using Firefox and Chrome, but don't have this problem with redirect....
and yes - I also check my firefox (and chrome) with the default settings and clear profile..
try this solution:
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLooks decent with a few issues.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAs of the update to ForecastFox Fix version 4.25, it says that it can no longer access the weather server. Disabling and re-enabling, removing and re-installing, nothing has made a particle of difference. Wonderful upgrade, NOT! The old 2.8.4 original was still light years ahead of this poor relation.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFunciona bien