I think australis update broke it. Don't install if you use new firefox versions.
I am using Fx 21 . Why are people even using Firefox 6?
This isn't working for Fx ver. 6+
It's not bad, although the firefox button in the upper left corner disappears when maximized when used with themes other than the default one. Also, I don't see the need to use the bold typeface, normal weight would be enough. Other than that, it's a great, nice and clean look.
love it , good job :D
Sometimes, when unmaximized, the Firefox is not clickable.
Firefox 4.0.1 on Windows 7 SP1 x64
Just fixed it, I'll upload an updated version later today.
Tabs, app button, bold text in urlbar are nice, but I don't like that urlbar stuff is weird and flows. I'm running Windows XP with default theme on Firefox.
Great theme. Flows very well, the tabs combined with the addressbar looks great. Fonts are very smooth and readable even with the transparent tabs.
While it may indeed look elegant to have things more compressed, using less space, I do have two concerns:
1. The bold grey fonts just don't look good. They should remain normal-weight and black as they're normally. Also not connecting the active tab header with its content area, but separating them with a border line like inactive tab headers, somewhat contradicts the tab idea. The above screenshot didn't hold true on my system (with an otherwise unmodified Firefox installation).
2. I need to ask where I am supposed to grab the window to move it around! There's virtually no more window area to drag the window. All I found was like 1 pixel height just below the vertical resizing border at the top.
Overall I found that I don't like this add-on.
1) In-content tabs will be fixed in the next release.
2) There is about 5px of space to grab under the caption buttons, some space under and to the right of the Firefox button, or even more space if you add a button to the left of the urlbar. Adding too much space would reduce the effect of this theme.
Thanks for the constructive criticism.
1. Makes interface fonts look absolutely horrid (i.e. bold). I guess it didn't occur to the authors that not everyone on the planet has their DPI setting at the Windows default.
2. Nowhere in the extension description did it say it was going to mess with the fonts. It also applies the Aero glass effect to the navigation toolbar, which again was not mentioned.
3. Looks awful combined with the authors' own Stratiform extension.
I'm sorry that you aren't pleased with this theme. Everything you described (bold fonts, glassed navigation toolbar, etc.) are all clearly displayed in the screenshot posted. If you are not a fan of this particular look then maybe this theme is not for you.
Unless specified otherwise, each theme or addon should be used individually, as issues may arise. In this particular case Stratiform and Flow are currently not compatible, therefore issues may be caused by using both simultaneously.
Good work :)
This is why use Firefox!
This theme is giving huge errors heres the SS http://d.pr/BpIX
Disable your custom theme and enable the default Firefox theme.
When I have it maximized the menu button cuts off the back/forward buttons and the tabs touch the top. Also this add-on doesn't work well with moveable firefox button, strataform, or barlesque . On the other hand it works really well with app button clear.
Try updating to 1.1, most of these issues should be fixed.
a little rough around the edge's but it works with almost any theme and when i say works i mean it makes them look awesome this is something you will want to to get for ff4