- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Kelson, vor 3 MonatenVery flexible, and can sync bookmarks across *many* different devices and browsers. You can use your own Nextcloud server, or store the bookmarks encrypted on Google Drive or another cloud service. Either way, you know who has access to them, which is a big bonus for privacy.
The desktop browser add-on is mostly set-and-forget and you just use your regular browser bookmarks. For as many browsers as you want. I've been using it to sync between Firefox and Chrome since 2020, and while it had some problems syncing early on, it's been solid for so long I can't even *remember* the last time I encountered a sync error.
The mobile app syncs your bookmarks to itself, since most mobile browsers don't let add-ons access their bookmarks. It took all of 30 seconds to set up the Android version with my Nextcloud, and the initial sync didn't take much longer. The UI is simple, letting you do the basics of adding, removing, editing and moving bookmarks. They open in your default browser, and you can share a link from your browser to Floccus to bookmark it.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Adam P, vor 3 MonatenGreat app. Just encountered a little bug caused by one of my bookmarks being titled "<°)))><". It resulted in all the following bookmarks in that folder being interpretted as a single one. I suspect it might have something to do with improper escaping of the "<" character.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Ennder, vor 4 MonatenHello thanks for your marvellous app. I use it all the time on my desktops. This extensions does not seem to be installable on FF android Daylight (version 101) ? Is it planned to be compatible in the future ?
And thanks for your reply about the android app.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon new, vor 7 MonatenIn the mobile version, you cannot click Add account and import account
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenPlease note, that firefox for Android does not yet support this addon at the moment, which is why it doesn't work. I recommend the floccus Android app, installable from Google Play :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon David, vor 8 MonatenGreat extension but I don't understand why I can sync either bookmarks or tabs but not both.
Edit: Ah --- I did not realize that I could do this by just setting up two accounts. Changing my rating immediately.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Satyam Kapoor, vor einem JahrLovely idea. It's just that I'm stupid and ended up deleting some bookmarks.
Thanks again I really like Floccus. Idk what can be done to improve, perhaps better documentation so naive people like me don't end up making mistakes? Perhaps a recycling functionality?
In the end, I'm happy for that it exists.