- von Firefox-Benutzer 15352242, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen*Best heavy-user screenshot extension for any platform.* Our AI startup use the 'Big S' on several –MacOS/Ubuntu, Firefox/Chrome/Safari – for research, design & presentations, dozens or hundreds of times a day. It's fast, flexible, reliable and scalable: What. Else. Do. You. Need?? <3 it for personal use too of course, your gran or toddler will master it in one go.
- von garyhaywardcom, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSometimes, on a slow PC, web pages are scrolled down too quickly, before content has become visible, meaning that content is not captured, resulting in blank portions of the captured page. Other times, scrolling is too slow and Firefox flashes up a banner saying a script on the page is slowing the computer down and asking if it should be stopped. Could there be a way to control the scroll-down speed?
- von Bayard, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks almost every time the way you expect it to. No other plug-in or stand-alone manages to capture pages as reliably. And no other names the saved captures as intuitively.
- von spiercy16, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood Firefox addon but for the love of everything, it needs to remember the last location you saved a screenshot to and save in the same place, unless instructed otherwise, the following times. That is software development basics and should be the default for every single program and plug-in out there, unless configured otherwise in a settings menu somewhere.
- von Sander Heinsalu, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenTakes a few seconds to capture the website, so be patient :) Then offers the option to save as pdf, image, copy to clipboard etc. Works well and is flexible with options.
It can be triggered with a button from the toolbar, which is good for capturing mouseover and popup texts which would disappear with right click - take screenshot.