Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
* Added SeaMonkey support.
* Compatibility with Firefox 44.
* Fix the https secure lock icon in Firefox 43+.
Add French locale by bb84000.
* Minor fixes to the way Fire IE detects IE's user agent string.
- Experimental feature: support multi-process Firefox (electrolysis).
- Plugin crash protection (OOPP) is enabled by default. OOPP mode solves a few problems that are otherwise hard to solve when running the plugin in-process, e.g.,
- Alt-Enter causes the screen to flash if hardware acceleration is enabled (#81).
- Cannot use Win7 taskbar's "Close All Windows" command to terminate Firefox (#70).
- Some ActiveX controls could freeze Firefox when loaded by Fire IE (#45).
- Changing IE compatibility mode no longer requires Firefox to restart -- you could just restart the plugin process.
- Support Cut/Copy/Paste commands in Firefox main menu (Panel UI).
- Allow configuring auto-switch policy, which defines the actions to perform when a URL matches an exceptional rule, or doesn't match any rules.
- The progress indicator of Tab Scope is sometimes broken.
- Some file:/// URIs cannot be recognized by the IE engine.
- Hide plugin notification in URL bar for Firefox 35+.
- Page zooming sometimes don't work.
- Favicons in PNG or JPG format cannot be displayed correctly.
- Minor improvements in localization.
- The "Referer:" header was not correctly set for the context menu item "Open Link in New Tab with IE Engine".
This version also improves the performance and stability of Fire IE in OOPP mode.
* Added context menu items, allowing you to open a link with IE engine or IE browser.
* The label of the toolbar button now synchronizes with the URL bar button.
* Added support for refresh without cache (Ctrl-F5).
* Fix memory leak in special circumstances.
* Enhance compatibility with "wyciwyg:" protocol.
* Compatibility with Tab Scope's progress indicator.
* Improve compatibility with address bar search.
* Fix display issues of the URL bar identity icon.
* Some security improvements.
* Support Pan (adblocker).
* OOPP: Support cookie sync from Firefox to IE engine.
* OOPP: implemented automatic crash recovery.
* "View Source" does not work for file:// URLs that match an auto-switch rule.
* Removed font sync feature (it never worked for IE version 7 and higher).
* No longer auto-switches back to Firefox engine for "about:blank" URL (better compatibility with some websites).
* Fix incorrect engine name in tooltip after "Customization".
* Fix high CPU usage in special circumstances.
* Added an option that allows the URL bar button to display only when IE engine is used.
* Support Adblock Latitude (Pale Moon version of Adblock Plus).
* Fixed bugs in Mouse Gestures support.
* Improved zooming support for high DPI settings.
* "Backup all rules and subscriptions" should work properly now.
* Allow disabling redirection of IE Temporary Files and Cookies, which resolves some rendering glitches.
* Resolve the issue that sometimes the profile folder cannot be deleted when using a portable version of Firefox with redirection of IE Temporary Files and Cookies enabled.
* ABP support: resolved a memory leak issue in processing of element hiding rules.
* Switch rules will no longer affect the "Get Add-ons" tab in the Add-ons Manager.
* Fixed: forward button not shown in Firefox 29.
* Fixed: switch rules don't work for URLs without a host name.
* Support recording IE engine's browsing history.
* You can switch to compatibility mode directly for URLs typed on new tabs.
* [ABP] Some sites don't display correctly when using Fanboy's Social Blocking List.
* Crash on closing certain pages with IE6 engine.
* Can't use Firefox shortcut keys after opening a new tab in background from IE engine.
* Compatibility with March Nightly versions.
* Support per-site zooming.
* Support Adblock Edge.
* Support IE11 compatibility modes.
* Fix the bug that element hiding rules are not applied after refreshing the page.
* You can now scroll the page using up/down arrow keys after switching tabs.
* "Open in IE" compatible with file:// URIs that contain unicode characters.
* Fix rare crashes when using a higher version of IE.
* "View Source" context menu will now work in IE10 or higher.
* Compatible with Menu Icons Plus.
* Added EXPERIMENTAL support for IE11 compatibility mode.
* Added Dutch(nl) locale by markh from babelzilla.org.
* User-agent of IE8/9 Standards Mode is now correctly fetched.
* Option "Always use current engine to open a new URL" is now compatible with Firefox 25 or higher.
* Hide the plugin prompt in the URL bar while browsing with IE engine.
* Fix potential hang during text search after refreshing the page.
* Fix compatibility with per-window findbar in Firefox 26+.
* Allow syncing private browsing cookies to IE engine (opt-in).
* Fix missing "Fire-IE" group in "Settings for Clearing History" dialog.
* Form data are now correctly posted when auto-switch to IE engine.
* Fix "multiple popup dialogs" issue while using certain commands, including Print, Page Setup and Save As.
* Auto switch back to Firefox engine upon whitelist rule match.
* Added Polish locale(pl-PL) by piotrex.
* Support the new "Do-Not-Track value" feature.
* Added F1~F12 to available shortcut keys.
Bug fixes and performance:
* Fire-IE now respects Firefox's options about new tab locations.
* Tooltip of the URL bar button now correctly shows the (un)switchable state.
* Improve the performance of ABP support.
* Fix the problem that IE10 can't save synchronized cookies.
* Fire-IE no longer loses focus when you release the AltGr key.
* Fix URL bar icon issue with Nightly 2013-07-01.
* Support Firefox's Do-Not-Track feature.
* Added "Open Current Page in IE" feature.
* Support private browsing warning in per-window private browsing mode (FF20+).
* Fix the bug that textbox loses focus when trying to switch IME by Ctrl+Shift.
* Improve compatibility with Nightly version >= Mar 6, 2013
* Fix the bug that tooltip is not shown on toolbar button when you hide the URL bar button.
* 32-bit and 64-bit versions are combined, allowing 64-bit users to update through AMO.
* Separate options for cleaning temporary files and cookies.
* Provide switch for cookie syncing.
* Move IE temporary files out of the profile folder.
* Add more customization options, including tab icons and URL bar button's label.
* Rendering and features are closer to the real IE browser.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements:
* Improve the performance of displaying status text.
* Slightly improves performance of cookie syncing.
* Support F6 and F10 shortcut keys.
* Support page zooming through Ctrl + mouse wheel.
* Rocker gestures are no longer triggered multiple times.
* Fix the bug that tab titles are not correctly displayed.
* Improve compatibility with click-to-play.
* Fix the problem that one cannot change the location of IE temp folder.
* Added Russian (ru-RU) locale by Alexander Gvaramiya.
* Support blocking ads in IE engine using filters from Adblock Plus.
* Support hardware accelerated rendering (opt-in, requires IE9 or higher).
* Title may not get updated after the page finishes loading.
* For IE7 or lower, mouse focus is not correct on context menus.
* Minor improvements to status text display.
* Provide an entry to switch rules preferences in the options dialog.
* Support IE10 compatibility modes.
* Support setting compatibility mode for Pale Moon(palemoon.exe) and OOPP(plugin-container.exe).
* Fix bug: cannot log in to tmall.com (cookie sync bug)
* Reduce title flashing during page load.
* Some performance improvements.
* Fix bug: Nightly shows a white bar at bottom when launched full-screen.
* Fix bug: URL bar text may be different from the actual URL.
* Fix bug: Status information does not disappear after tab switch.
* Improve detection of plugin load failure.
* Fix bug: URL icon sometimes shows incorrect (un)switchable state.
* Fix startup failure after fresh install or version upgrade.
* Improve compatibility with Nightly 18.0a1.
* Improve compatibility with click-to-play.
* Improve reliability and compatibility of new hook routines.
* Fix crash when using the find bar after page refresh.
* Sometimes new tab titles are stuck at "Connecting...". This has been fixed.
* Enable some useful shortcuts(e.g. Scratchpad) from the IE engine.
* Resolve compatibility with Nightly version >= July 21, 2012.
* Fix a problem that prevented IE mode status info from showing.
* Fix IE mode's zoom bug.
* Fire IE no longer adds default subscription when you delete all rules.
* Ctrl+Left/Right Arrow(move to prev/next word) does not work in IE mode. This has been fixed.
* "Disable Auto-switch" no longer affects User-Agent rules.
* You can now scroll page after tab switch without first clicking to gain focus.
* Support middle clicking, Shift- or Ctrl-clicking URL bar icon to switch engine in a new tab or window.
* Support new favicon design in Firefox 14 or higher.
* Incorrect caret display when clicking some of the icons in the URL bar.