- von aiace98, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSeems a really nice addon, unfortunately this doesn't work on my machine.
It seemed weird at the beginning so tried to produce a video on mpv just dropping the link to it, and didn't work, checked some forum and saw I missed the update of youtube-dl. I updated it so it now work dropping link to it.
Tried to check this addon again, but wasn't that lucky, doesn't work anyway :/
Checked the comment, followed the instruction on github and finally works.
- von iamkalabaw, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks as advertised! If I may make a request for future updates, would it be possible to choose h264 and limit the playback to 1080p. I'm using the add-on on a very old computer that struggles with videos over 1080p and doesn't hardware-accelerate VP9.
- von bloomine, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPowerful addon works also clicking on thumbnails linking to the url. Remember to have native client on system, getting it from github.com/woodruffw/ff2mpv and after following the simple instructions.
- von safouane, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen- the code is nice and clean, well done.
- the installation guide is very clear.
- the native client available in python, wich is included by default in all Linux distro these days, no need to install anything alse.
- available also in ruby and go, how about that :)
+1 for the permission.
Yes I like it, thank you.