- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16256029, vor 3 Jahrensince the last Update of Facebook, all feeds are dead! Please can you fix that soon - Thankyou :-)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenEDIT: Feedbro 4.6.2 at least partially supports the new UI (version is currently in review queue). Parser will be enhanced in the following versions.
Working on it. If use enable "Classic UI" in Facebook settings, some groups/pages might still work for a while.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon rafaelsgarbulho, vor 3 JahrenThis is great, clean and have a nice filter feature but I have a suggestion: Please add a mark all read button at the bottom of the popup window
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 10820124, vor 4 JahrenIt works, it's light, it's complete and it's simple.
As far as I'm concerned, the one thing it lacks for a 5 stars rating is automatic cross-device sync, but it's otherwise great and I'm suggesting it to all friends who use and love RSS feeds
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon FireFaux, vor 4 JahrenConstant duplicate of entries i already marked as read, specially YouTube feeds.
It's been 2 days of the same videos popping up again and again, i have marked as read the same videos more than 10 times already.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12621326, vor 4 JahrenEDIT: Thanks, I already know that. But if I mark everyone as read, they remain in the reader. I want to be able to DELETE them. Sometimes I have been away for a long time and then a lot of old feeds accumulate, and deleting takes a long time if I delete one by one.
Excellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver.
But please add an option to mark and delete all all feeds or only for a site at a time.EDIT: Ok, got it! Added this idea to the Product Backlog!
You can right-click the feed in the feed tree and select "Mark All Items as Read". Also the green checkmark icon will mark either the feed or the entire folder read when you click it.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon jg-staffel, vor 4 JahrenA great addon, but skips half of the news from the feed https://pikabu.ru/xmlfeeds.php?cmd=popularFeedbro doesn't really skip any articles but that feed looks like a relatively "high frequency" feed which has lots of entries during the day. For example if at night your computer is off, Feedbro can't scan the feed so if the XML provides only latest 20 entries and during the time off more than 20 new entries are posted, there's a chance to "not see" some articles. You can fix this by selecting "Feedly" to the "Proxy" setting when adding the feed. This will load the feed using Feedly as a proxy that stores all entries 24/7.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Jeremy G, vor 4 JahrenWould be perfect if it could be part of Firefox Sync! I love the interface and the ease of use but I'm looking for a cross-computer rss reader so I can't use it for the moment. I hope Firefox Sync will be implemented.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13059527, vor 4 Jahrenwould be perfect if it supports toggling on / off full article view while reading , syncing feed subscriptions, and modifying feed properties in a batch
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon oldschooler, vor 4 JahrenExcellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver. It can be better on font readability, short preview readability, options placement and other small things that can make Feedbro easier to use for non pro users. Maybe an android version option to save everything you like in a personal feed (even publishable) should be great. Maybe even an android stand alone version to have all of out feeds, given the fact you can't install it of firefox for android.
Thx for the effort and for the community.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15588331, vor 4 JahrenA very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.