- von Firefox-Benutzer 12621326, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenEDIT: Thanks, I already know that. But if I mark everyone as read, they remain in the reader. I want to be able to DELETE them. Sometimes I have been away for a long time and then a lot of old feeds accumulate, and deleting takes a long time if I delete one by one.
Excellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver.
But please add an option to mark and delete all all feeds or only for a site at a time.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenEDIT: Ok, got it! Added this idea to the Product Backlog!
You can right-click the feed in the feed tree and select "Mark All Items as Read". Also the green checkmark icon will mark either the feed or the entire folder read when you click it.
- von jg-staffel, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA great addon, but skips half of the news from the feed https://pikabu.ru/xmlfeeds.php?cmd=popular
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenFeedbro doesn't really skip any articles but that feed looks like a relatively "high frequency" feed which has lots of entries during the day. For example if at night your computer is off, Feedbro can't scan the feed so if the XML provides only latest 20 entries and during the time off more than 20 new entries are posted, there's a chance to "not see" some articles. You can fix this by selecting "Feedly" to the "Proxy" setting when adding the feed. This will load the feed using Feedly as a proxy that stores all entries 24/7.
- von Jeremy G, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould be perfect if it could be part of Firefox Sync! I love the interface and the ease of use but I'm looking for a cross-computer rss reader so I can't use it for the moment. I hope Firefox Sync will be implemented.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13059527, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenwould be perfect if it supports toggling on / off full article view while reading , syncing feed subscriptions, and modifying feed properties in a batch
- von oldschooler, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver. It can be better on font readability, short preview readability, options placement and other small things that can make Feedbro easier to use for non pro users. Maybe an android version option to save everything you like in a personal feed (even publishable) should be great. Maybe even an android stand alone version to have all of out feeds, given the fact you can't install it of firefox for android.
Thx for the effort and for the community.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15588331, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13720854, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery good rss reader! I really like its ability to get feeds out of twitter, instagram...which a lot of readers cannot.
But there's one function I need which it doesn't seem to be able to do. When there are alot of unread titles I can't finish them all at once. I need to mark the titles older than a certain one as read. For me this is a critical function.
- von Mellobob, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this app lots of times every day and really love it. I was getting a bit desperate that I couldn't delete feeds and found that setting ui.context_menus.after_mouseup to TRUE fixed that. Now, my only beef is that duplicate articles are not collapsed: eg, the BBC site may have 10 articles all with the same header and it becomes distracting to page though them all (INOreader has this option). Thanks!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14969340, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeedbro popup doesn't follow selected theme colors...it always white...and no way to export Feedbro custom settings...please add. Thanks!!
- von syd1507, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent, until FF 66 : the "right-click for options" (on a feed title) seems to no longer work. The popup appears but closes when you release the right-click (in order to left-click & select the option)...
Feedbo 3.39.0 on Firefox 66.0 (64 bits) / LinuxThis is caused by a recent regression bug in Firefox. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535068
We'll see if there's a way to get around this somehow but the problem is that it works fine on Windows but not on Linux or MacOS.
Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14682338, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUnfortunately, I cant use it only with keyboard, because page up/down in the middle panel doest work with keyboard (neihter spacebar nor pageup/down-keys).
Is there a way to get this functionality?Please see Feedbro help for a list of keyboard shortcuts. You can open the Help by clicking the ?-icon in the Feedbro toolbar. You can use j/k or shift-rightarrow/leftarrow to move between next/previous item on the list.
Page down/up and space bar affect the actual article view in viewmode 3 as intended.