- von BEHA, vor einem TagBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSince some weeks FeedBro does not show images of Instagram profile or hashtag feeds like before, I can only see the title/text, but no images ("graphic could not be loaded"); creating a new Firefox profile hasn't helped
- von Kate Buckley, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenBest of the webextension compatible RSS readers I've found so far, but not quite as good as Newsfox was.
Bulk applying settings to all feeds in a folder would be useful, and so would being able to put a feed in more than one folder.
Oh and "mark as read after seconds" would be nice.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13436201, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI really like this extension.
I've replaced my local rss client with an extra instance of Firefox, to only use Feedbro there.
In about:profiles you can create a new profile for Firefox and start an extra instance with a profile from there, or with cli: firefox -p profilename
But there are some things I miss: make all shortcuts configurable and an extra column or icon to indicate the read state
- von CFLam, vor 8 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery good reader, however, every time I open FireFox, it take over 20 minutes for FeedPro to show feed, may be because I subscribe over 170 feed and severals of them are Youtube. Any way to improve this ? Thanks.
- von ConPac, vor 10 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent generic feed reader: I use it daily with Atom and RSS feeds, and from distinct browsers. Some ideas to make it better: 1.- Feed autodetection: no need to use Find Feeds in Current Tab. 2.- Auto tagging: generate tags from category elements, present in Atom and RSS.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16713490, vor 13 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAcredito que os leitores de Feed são ótimos para combater os efeitos das bolhas das redes sociais. Recomendo muito esta extensão. Funciona perfeitamente.
- von santiagop, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love it and would be great if it was available for android. There is always space for improvement but is the best free rss option out there.
- von siffemoz, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a great addon! But it seems I'm having the same problem as Firefox user 13715371 below; deleted items keep reappearing on all my feeds. 14 feeds are for Reddit, and 2 others aren't. This just started happening a couple of days ago.
Edit: thanks for the update. The other two seem to be OK for now, at least. The are https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/extensions/format:rss and
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatReddit had a bug in their RSS generation which was fixed just a second ago.
Can you send the URLs of the other two feeds (non-Reddit) at are causing problems to firstname.lastname@example.org please?
PS. Facebook group parsing is also broken in 4.9.5 (due to Facebook API change) but 4.9.7 is in the manual AMO review queue which should fix that.
- von Honeymelon, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove it, if it would work with the firefox app and also sync everything this would be overkill and the best reader IMO. How do I add Telegram Chats? Can I add all types of chats? I tried to add an open channel chat with its link but it didnt work
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenFeedbro supports Telegram URLs like: https://t.me/s/netflix
So if you first open https://t.me/netflix then you need to click "Preview channel" and then click Feedbro icon and choose "Find Feeds in Current Tab".
Sync API is unfortunately useless due to size restrictions (max 100 kB of data can be saved and max size for a single key is 8 kB). That isn't enough even for storing feed subscription data.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13715371, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWhen I try to dismiss new items, they keep repopulating. I never know when new feeds are available because I keep getting notified about feeds I have already seen.
EDIT: the URL is [https://nrhtx.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?&limit=mc-loc%3A%22NEWDVD%22&count=50&sort_by=acqdate_dsc&format=rss]
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenEDIT: thanks for the link. Please open that in a normal browser tab so that you can see that elements don't have [pubDate] or [dc:date] tag (which they should have since the feed claims to be RSS 2.0). Due to this Feedbro generates timestamps for the item (article) entries. But when you delete such loaded article, Feedbro has no way of knowing whether the article was loaded before (because it's now removed from the Feedbro database). This is why Feedbro downloads the article again.
Solution: don't delete articles that are provided by such feeds (that don't have datestamps).
What's the feed URL? If you are deleting articles and the feed does not date stamps for the articles in the XML, that can happen.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16024671, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPowerful and easy to use. Just great. I would even like it better if the "Feed Tree" could appear as a choice for Firefox standard sidebar.