Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von Bryan Bishop, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally impressed with this plugin, does everything that I need in an RSS reader plus the ability to have custom rules! Hooking it up to IFTTT was so nice, now I can txt myself when important items show up in the feed matching keywords. Really great stuff, 5 stars
- von jjuninn, vor 12 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenHi. I have a lot of YouTube subscriptions and feedbro has been loading old videos as if they were new. For example, a 2019 video appears Wed Sep 09 2020 18:44:42 (18 seconds) as if it had been posted today. I've been using feedbro for a long time and I've never had a problem, until now.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 11 TagenEDIT: Feedbro 4.6.1 is now in the review queue which contains a fix that works around this YouTube bug: "sometimes published date is not present in the feed entry XML". If Feedbro finds such faulty data in the feed XML, it skips the data.
Please don't use reviews for support requests and bug reports. It's not according to Mozilla Add-on Store review policy.
There's a support email address email@example.com.
We are investigating what is causing this but it may be some glitch in the way YouTube generates feeds because we haven't touched the feed parsing logic and this problem suddenly started by itself. Anyway, we are looking into this.
- von iyouleaf, vor 17 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen软件非常好，感谢开发者。请问可以在阅读器界面添加搜索功能，搜索已经加载到的文章资源。
I don’t know English, machine translation
The software is very good. Thank you. Can I add search function to reader interface? Search for article resources that have been loaded into.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16256029, vor 24 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternensince the last Update of Facebook, all feeds are dead! Please can you fix that soon - Thankyou :-)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 24 TagenEDIT: Feedbro 4.6.2 at least partially supports the new UI (version is currently in review queue). Parser will be enhanced in the following versions.
Working on it. If use enable "Classic UI" in Facebook settings, some groups/pages might still work for a while.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16129124, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFeedBro is near the top of my list of Essential Firefox Addons. Always works great and has some pretty good features. It's also very reliable. The few years I've been using FeedBro, it's only every completely lost track of my previously visited articles once, and I would not be at all surprised if this happened because a PEBKAC.
I'm hoping this is a sufficient way of contacting the dev. The only improvement I can dream up is built in support for Text-to-Speech. I use Firefox Reader View often. This would be a great feature for FeedBro, IMO. Specifically the window in which the articles appear.
Thank you for you work on this.Thank you for the kind review! Text-to-Speech is possible to add with another add-on such as https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/read-aloud - the benefit being that it works also on other websites/extensions.
- von RAGNAR, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDear Dev, Could you add Telegram integration Too?
telegram has a preview page for Public Channels like this one: " https://t.me/s/thezoomit " that you can use
Edit: LOVE U DUDE 😍 The Best!!Thank you for the review and the Telegram tip! Looks like the content is easy to parse so we'll try to create a built-in parser for Telegram feeds.
EDIT 1: Telegram parser now works in the dev build. Will be released after testing is done.
EDIT 2: Feedbro 4.6.0 is now published which should have working Telegram support for URLs of type https://t.me/s/netflix
- von Oscar Romero, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI didn't realize until after months of using Feedbro that many of the feeds I have added are not loading. I have tried right-clicking and choosing "update" with no luck. However, when I click on "preview," I am able to see the feed. Still, that same feed won't load. This is not the case for all my feeds. There are many that work fine. As I have been trying to fix this problem, it seems to me that most, if not all, of the feeds I have a problem with, when I look at "Properties," they always end with "feed." The ones that end with rss.xlm (I think that's it) are fine.
- von Vladius, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally grateful for this extension. Very feature rich.
The only feature that is missing for me is the ability to either to remove the delete button from the interface or a recycle bin for deleted entries.