- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI know the Spanish JSON is available, but why is not disposable as russian or Chinese??? :(
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice services
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery practical, fast, well designed.
I particularly use the rules to extract the information I am looking for.
I suggest being able to display notifications by grouping them in a small window instead of displaying each notification in a dedicated window.
Note: the duration of display (Notification timeout ?) of the notifications does not seem to be adjustable.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBest RSS Reader for Fireox.
However is it possible to change the iframe height in viewmode6 to fit with Firefox screen height ?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAll the articles in should open in tabs
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPowerful yet convenient feed reader. Unfortunately does not work in private mode, but I understand this to be a bug in Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery good rss reader! I really like its ability to get feeds out of twitter, instagram...which a lot of readers cannot.
But there's one function I need which it doesn't seem to be able to do. When there are alot of unread titles I can't finish them all at once. I need to mark the titles older than a certain one as read. For me this is a critical function.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenTout simplement parfait ! C'est le seul qui accepte les rss en xml et qui reste interne a firefox ! Il n'y a plus qu'a le rendre compatible android/ios et il n'y aura plus rien a dire dessus a part qu'il est parfait !