Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13974160, vor 12 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery practical, fast, well designed.
I particularly use the rules to extract the information I am looking for.
I suggest being able to display notifications by grouping them in a small window instead of displaying each notification in a dedicated window.
Note: the duration of display (Notification timeout ?) of the notifications does not seem to be adjustable.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15588331, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13720854, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery good rss reader! I really like its ability to get feeds out of twitter, instagram...which a lot of readers cannot.
But there's one function I need which it doesn't seem to be able to do. When there are alot of unread titles I can't finish them all at once. I need to mark the titles older than a certain one as read. For me this is a critical function.