- von Marcelo Barros, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm using for some days now and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks to the team for the great job you done!
[At the beginning it bothered me that I couldn't choose less than 5 minutes interval for refresh/update the sources, but I was answered by the developer team a way to decrease to 1 minute. Thanks the team for the attention. Changed my review after that].
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 20 TagenYou can choose 1 minute interval if you right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the setting.
It's not recommended though to have many feeds with very short scanning interval and 5 minute as default is definitely not usually needed.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15792460, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've been using Feedbro for a few years, and I like it. However, the interface & settings can be a bit confusing for new users.
- von BelFox, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDiscovered this amazing add-on yesterday. Prefer to use this over Feedly, because no login is required (sync is not a must for me) and the information density is higher. I thought RSS was dead, but this add-on made me change my mind. I also love the search function to add new feeds and the embedded web page option! Very convenient.
Thanks a lot to the developer for the great work!
- context menu option on the toolbar button, to scan for feeds on the webpage. This way, a single click on the button can be used for opening the feed reader, while still having the feed discovery option at one's disposal
- even better: having an optional RSS feed icon in the address bar to show available feeds immediately
- von imnmm, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternengoogle news feed can't preview
can't add google news feed
- von B100, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSuch a great addon, making it easy and quick to keep up with multiple websites and youtube channels, thanks Nodetics!
The only two things I hope to see in a future release are:
- Option to disable badge indicating the nr of items that are new.
- Option to add cookies per feed, for fetching full article body from websites with a cookie wall.
Also I'd like to learn more about who is Nodetics, where are you located and how do you or will you make money?