Bewertet mit 4,5 von 5 Sternen
4,5 von 5 Sternen
von tterac, vor einem Jahr
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
I was using Reeder on Mac and was looking for one that works on Windows. I tried many RSS reader apps (including online apps, Windows native apps and browser extensions). Among them Feedbro is the only one that works with all my 250+ RSS URLs with no problem.
- von i48998, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis looks pretty good but how/where are you saving the database? I have feed subscription in high three digits. I'm worried about not knowing where my data resides. Hopefully, there is a purge option to delete old/read stories from the database? I assume there is no sync feature available (which would restrict me from using my feed from one location)?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 TagenPlease don't use reviews for asking questions. The front page has our support email address (email@example.com) for that.
Subscriptions and setting data is saved using chrome.storage.local API (on your hard disk) and article data using IndexedDB API (on your hard disk). Feedbro has an option to delete articles.
No sync because sync API (chrome.storage.sync) is so limited that there's not enough capacity for storing data.
- von RAGNAR, vor 15 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat, But Twitter Feed Stopped working for a while now. Please Fix it
edit: God Bless you
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 15 TagenTwitter integration is already fixed but the fixed version 4.4.0 is pending Mozilla Add-On Store manual review. Hopefully it becomes available soon. Thank you for the review.
Edit: 4.4.1 is now available which should fix Twitter support (and improve other things as well - see the change log).
- von rafaelsgarbulho, vor 16 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is great, clean and have a nice filter feature but I have a suggestion: Please add a mark all read button at the bottom of the popup window
- von Yoksven, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI really like this extension and up until today I had no problems with it. However today all twitter feeds have stopped working. All of them. I hope this issue will be fixed, because I really like this extension and I want to keep using it, but if twitter feeds continue to not work I will have to start looking for other solutions.
Edit: Glad to hear it's being worked on. Thanks for all the hard work.
Edit (2020-06-06): Awesome! I'll change the rating to 5 stars when it comes out.
Edit (2020-06-08): Can't wait :3
Edit (2020-06-15): Any news?
Edit (2020-06-18): Thanks for the update and for all the work you do. I'll be patient. :)
Edit (2020-06-25): Great! I'll report if things are working correctly when it will become available.
Edit (2020-07-01): Update went live. Twitter feeds are working again (and I have a lot of them to get through). Changing rating to 5 stars, because now this extension is the best solution for all possible feeds. Thanks again for the fix.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatYou are right. Twitter integration is currently not working. We'll investigate the root cause. Thanks for the heads up.
Update 1 (2020-06-06): The fixed improved version is in progress.
Update 2 (2020-06-06): The new Twitter integration is now in testing and polishing. It not only restores the support but also makes it a lot better (will provide support for home, explore, user feeds, list feeds, hashtag feeds and search and does it more efficiently than before).
Update 3 (2020-06-08): the new Twitter integration is almost polished. It's going to be great. :)
Update 4 (2020-06-17): Twitter integration works great in our testing. Also other integrations were enhanced and lots of changes were made so extensive testing is required to ensure that there are no memory leaks or other nasty things. Releasing soon! Thanks for your patience.
Update 5 (2020-06-24): Feedbro 4.4.0 is now in the Mozilla Add-On Store review queue. It has the fixed & improved Twitter integration, significantly improved LinkedIn integration and a lot more! Hopefully becomes available soon.
Update 6 (2020-07-01): it's now available!
- von Marco Santos, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis extension is the best of its kind, if you’re searching for a complete RSS feeder, well-thought-out and with lots of options and functionalities, don’t bother anymore: pick this one!
To Nodetics, thank you for your work on Feedbro. I have a request: give us the possibility of choosing different views per feed, for ex, I would like my newspaper feeds to be View mode 4 and my YouTube subscriptions to be in View mode 1. Unless I’m not seeing it, there is no option for this.
And you can export/import subscriptions and rules, but not settings? That would be nice, too.