- von Todd, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't appear to do anything. The popup from the menu bar is blank. Tabs while on Facebook don't turn blue.
Response to Developer:
The address bar does not change. There is a fence icon on my tool bar. When you click it, there is a popup and it is blank.
- von PGHSH, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI tried to add it. When I clicked the "Add to Firefox" button this pop up appeared, "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt.". It appears the FB IT folks (FB is owned by the NSA, CIA or FBI Spooks) torpedoed your attempt to block them. Nah, I'm just being paranoid again, they wouldn't do that :-(.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13404543, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe indicator line is SO annoying. I don't need any indications that my tab is contained. I'm just going to put up with Facebook spying on me rather than look at that stupid line anymore making me think it's the active tab.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15609885, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter adding this app firefox became so slow it was almost unusable, after diabling app fire fox is still slow but better than it was. Crome is much faster.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15497661, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on is preventing me from sharing other peoples posts...It's got to go. Honestly I don't think I ever conscientiously asked for this to be "added".