Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von Calimo, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDo use plieaze not rendering automatic from Google in stretching.
Seriously, did you think Google could translate your extension ??!? The French locale doesn't make more sense than the first sentence above. It is full of contextual errors, nonsense, typos, misspelled words... really, please remove the automatic translations until you can find a human translator.
- von Globe199, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks very well, but there's really too much data displayed on the main screen. It would be nice if you could customize what's displayed. For example, all I need are things like date/time, focal length, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and maybe a few other things.
I don't really need to see Components Configuration, Aperture Value (APEX), etc.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 JahrenYou are not the only one to request something like this; try selecting the "Basic information only" checkbox to see if that suits your needs. Note that this selection is persistent until you uncheck the box, so you will only need to do this once; subsequent displays will only show the basic info.
- von BrianZ, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love having this app available for checking details in image files; however, Firefox 10 update warns that it is no longer compatible and will be disabled, so are there any plans to upgrade it? Thanks.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 JahrenI've read that Firefox 10+ will assume that an extension is compatible unless explicitly told otherwise, but that the updater is unaware of this and gives a false warning. So, it seems that you should ignore the warning and upgrade anyway; please let me know if there are any problems.
- von ちゅり, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you, RealworldCE Admin for your kind explanation.
I made it and added some translation of descriptions for Japanese people.
- von RealworldCE Admin, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDownload: http://www.sofken.com/exif_viewer-1.65-tb+fx_fx5.xpi
Rename File to: exif_viewer-1.65-tb+fx_fx6.xpi
Follow instructions how to edit an xpi file here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Editing_an_add-on_to_change_its_compatibility
Actual required change in the install.rdf file:
Finally it should look like this:
Editing the file and saving can be done using an Archive Editor, then simply drop the modified file inside Firefox 6.
Job done. Enjoy :)
- von Chris , vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally nice product. I use ExifTool when I am not in Firefox but when I am Exif Viewer is the best.
One request, can we get the Lens field from the XMP data added to Exif Viewer?
- von casemods, vor 10 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this addon (when it worked, well, before firefox updated to 3.6)
Simply right click an image to view exif and it only took a second.
Please make compatible with 3.6 :(