- von Firefox-Benutzer 15617680, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI used to love this extension, I love evernote on my phone etc. regretfully, SInce the more recent Firefox releases (70+) just stopped working. I check functionality every once in a while, so far no news.
I hope evernote will fix it soon, so I'll be able to change my review ASAP.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13781507, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWhen it works, it's the best. But quite often it stops working and it's impossible to fix. Even restarting Firefox, or deleting and reinstalling the extension doesn't fix it.
- von Gaskinlake, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this add-on a lot. It's very handy to save links, simplified articles, or full articles. I also use it to save recipes. Sometimes the formatting is a bit off, for example, the text might be really large or the ads and graphics align differently than in the original. Tip: If there is an option to "Print" a web page, adding that version to Evernote makes for a simpler, less busy format, especially for recipes.
- von Kyle, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt straight up doesn't work with FF 71.0 on OSX. I would give it zero stars if it were possible. I have tried installing it twice. When I click on the elephant icon, absolutely nothing happens. The Chrome version works, but the FF version does not. I used the Chrome version for years, but I've switched back to FF now and the plugin is 100% non-functional.
- von victor, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSince Firefox 70 the evernote clipper doesn't login anymore. This is a sad example how an excellent idea badly managed ends up by failing miserably.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12568415, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhen Firefox NATIVELY Allows to take FULL WEBPAGE SCREENSHOTS - then Why Evernote Web Clipper does NOT ALLOW TO TAKE "FULL WEBPAGE SCREENSHOTS" in Firefox ?
- von Onur, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFor a couple of months now, I cannot clip PDF's. It always says that it needs to reload the page. FF extension is not as well supported as the Chrome version.