Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen
3 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15149782, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat so far, I could use tutoring to get full use as an author. I will say this product is instrumental in my finally writing. Web Clipper allows me to research, browse, look for property on ad infinitum.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15135503, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add on may have had issues but there are two things to consider. (1) It is one of the most useful add ons available for any professional or research oriented person. (2) I determined that the problem was not the add on but firefox itself. In light of the MANY updates to firefox, the issues seemed to go away. I figured this out when I use the add on in Chrome and it worked perfectly. This was followed by many months of avoiding firefox. I'm happy to report that firefox is back, and so is this add on. Software is a technology that REQURES a consistent human language and problems occur when teams mix and match. It's been known for a long time. The best teams speak all English or all Spanish or all (ANYTHING). I think firefox got caught up in this reality.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14664609, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnusable. Complains about third party cookies and won't let me log in. Allowing third party cookies for evernote.com doesn't help. Completely broken.
- von Les Merlotta, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFinally, after weeks of waiting Evernote Web Clipper works again with Firefox 70 (version 70.0a1 as of 2019-07-30). Now I'm very happy with it – again!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14004848, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBuggy. Sometimes doesn't respond to being clicked at all with no error or response of any kind that is visible to the user. Evernote in general has products that are frustrating, given they prioritize Chrome/iOS above everything else. They're not accessibility driven.