- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon JKim, vor 3 JahrenThis extension doesn't do anything. You click on epub link and firefox still wants to download it. Plus most epub sources have web reading option.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenIt seems to be a bit exaggerated, to claim this extension doesn't do anything, because you can read epub files in Firefox using it. In fact, it doesn't open epub files from websites in some cases. This is due to limitations in Firefox to detect epub files.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Isaiah Odhner, vor 5 JahrenInterface seems like it's for mobile only.
A lightbulb icon looks like it would be a dark mode switch but no, it opens up a FAQ.
Settings make it too easy to set a background without changing the text color (The options aren't next to each other, and the default custom color scheme is black on black. What would be really nice is a dropdown of a few color schemes on the scale of light and dark, with the option to make a custom scheme.)
In the "Website" reading mode, a cover image was displayed absolutely bonkers huge, filling the width of the screen even tho it's 324x500 (small, so it was really pixely, and tall, meaning it didn't even fit on the screen because the size was based solely on the width).
Finally, nail in the coffin, "The ebook is incomplete and can unfortunately not be opened." (even tho it did open it at first, and showed at least the table of contents and part of the first chapter)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13471944, vor 6 JahrenMe gustaba más la versión antigua. Cuanto te descargabas algún libro se metía directamente alli y con el nombre del libro no con el número que le daban en la página. Los tenías todos juntos con sus títulos y sólo tenías que acceder a ese libro para empezar a leer. Al poner la versión nueva se han ido todos los libros que tenía archivados ahí. No viene numero de pagina no sé si en todos los libros.
En fin, no he probado mucho porque estaba acostumbrada al otro pero lo poco que he visto, me gusta menos.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Dzeni, vor 6 JahrenI have created an ePub for my students to use which includes embedded video. This add-on would be a tool of last resort as it does not display the background colour in my emphasis boxes which makes it of extremely limited use. Also, there is not 'bookshelf' and users have to load the book into the reader every time which is unsatisfactory. Finally, the settings are hidden at the bottom of the screen and figuring out how to make the ePub display as one column instead of two was too hard.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13363384, vor 6 JahrenThe user interface is garbage (for lack of better words). Having an autohide bar along with a separate page for the table of contents. Instead of using a sidebar for showing sections, it displays a separate page, which is incredibly dumb. Michael seems to use this as nothing more than a parser for epubs, and does not give a damn about continued usage or usability. When you launch fullscreen, it doesn't expand either and the content is stuck in a box. The options are garbage. This does not deserve any high ratings from actual users.
I advise everyone to install calibre instead of putting up with this waste of time garbage addon.