- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWonderfully easy to work with. Love the new keyboard shortcut
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenStill seems to be working in 21--still think a good thing
I have just been upgraded to version 14 Firefox PC--have tried installing/uninstalling TWICE but the icon will not appear where shown in instruction and I do not see it anywhere not added to toolbars so........???? It is DEFINITELY NEED FOR FIREFOX AND IN ALL THEIR UPDATES I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HAVEN'T PUT THIS IN IT........
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenwas wondering if you could port this to chrome, nothing exists right now thats 1-click and as sleek. will contribute some $! anyway, excellent work. highly recommend, and notification is nice touch.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove it, it is very (as in VERY) simple to use.
Clears your cache with one easy click.
These are the programs we LOVE!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen1- Erases 4 types of cache (Memory, Disk, Offline, Favicon) indeed. What is not clearly mentioned is that you have the option to choose among these four caches: I almost missed this add-on because of that ;
2- Disk cache is truly well cleaned, I mean this add-on uses the right code. I say this because if you set a lower limit to disk cache (i.e. 50MB), once disk cache hits this limit Firefox sometimes slightly exceeds this limit (like say 51MB) : other disk cache cleaners I've tried failed in theses circumstances when this add-on does not (same operation obviously as Firefox built-in disk cache cleanup).
3- Consequently, 5 stars. Pop-up the volume -- I mean keep up the good work -- :)
>>> Merry Xmas to all <<<
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis was my go-to plugin for development, but it stopped working recently. It doesn't seem to either empty the cache or reload the page. :( (Mac OS X Lion)
UPDATE: Yes, this appears to be a FF bug. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.Sorry to hear that but I think it's a Firefox (Mac version) bug ... the cache clearing API didn't change and it works fine on other platforms.
Can you try another cache clearing extension and report back if it works? Thanks.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenInstalled v1.9 on Firefox 3.6.23 running on Ubuntu 10.04, but no icon or menu item appears anywhere, as far as I can determine. No mention anywhere in the description that it is incompatible with Linux systems or that it might require installation of additional support software.
Update: It does work on Linux when the instructions are followed, though it would be better if manual setup weren't needed. There are other cache cleaners and Firefox add-ons that place an icon or button in the GUI automatically.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUseful but needs upgrading to FF8.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood Add-on, but has problem with FF 7.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi
Thanks for your response. Actually i installed Firefox 5.0.1 and still the button does nothing. I tried installing version 1.8 of the addon, but it says is not compatible with Firefox 5.0.1. Not sure what else, to do. I can provide screenshots, if needed. It is a brand new Mac, so there is no funky settings on the OS, or anything.We tested the 1.9 release on 2 different Macs and it worked fine so I guess there must be something specific to your computer. Do you have any other add-ons installed alongside? If so, try disabling one by one and see if it works. You could also try with a new fresh Firefox profile (profiles can cause a lot of stuff not work on FF4+. Then you could try to re-install Firefox.
I will try to find another user with OS X 10.6 and check with him but honestly, the add-on uses only official Firefox API so it shouldn't depend on anything else. Did you try clearing cache with the regular dialog (Tools - Options - Advanced - Network - Clear now)? Does that work?
If you're not sure how to check if cache is actually cleared, open 'about:cache', clear cache and then refresh 'about:cache'.
EDIT: I got one volunteer to test 1.9 on OS X 10.6 and it runs great.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNotification not working on Mac
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe only way to combat my variant of the firefox 4 monster memory leak: resetting and releasing memory from absurdly huge and incredibly fast growing images/content/used/uncompressed.
Now if only the extension could be triggered automatically every 30 minutes :>.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen@vmslo i couldn't contact you nor reply to your answer but the OS i'm using is OSX 10.6. remove this review if you wish.
ps. i was in Planica/Kranjska Gora this year for the final ski jumping competition. it was totally awesome! :)I got several reports already that the notification is not working on some Macs but still didn't manage to find a problem. I'll make sure to publish a fixed version as soon as possible.
Thank you for your review and see you in Planica next year. ;)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks fine!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks for me and like it a lot! Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhere is the old one icon? I dont wanna paint brush! I wanna to erase not paint. I dont wanna v1.6. Where is 1.2 version, with the proper icon?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was sorry to hear about the Mozilla team's decision. In my opinion, this is the best of the cache clearing extensions. Clears cache and reloads, *and* gives you a message so you feel confident that it was really done -- all in one click. I don't think that any of the others do that.
I've been working on a web site this week, and this add-on has saved me a lot of time and bother. Thank you for maintaining it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is definitely the best cache clearing extension. Nothing extra, just clears cache. One of my favourite extensions, I use it all the time.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI've been using this add-on now for a couple of weeks very intensely on two Mac system and works like a breeze.
It would be nice to have the button as a real button so that you get some visual feedback when it is clicked.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGood one, Saves time.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLike the new options, especially the reload on clearing the cache.
I still don't get notifications though. I have other add-ons that use notifications with growl and they work. This is the only one that doesn't.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just installed 1.2 and checked the preferences for the notification. Whether it is turned on or off I don't get the notification.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for taking over on this. I love this add-on. However, I used to get Growl notifications that I had cleared the cache. I no longer get those.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot working on Firefox 3.6.2