Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
* most bugs fixed were related to the startup performance or to the tab switching speed improvements
* implemented error handling code for invalid token related API errors. When one of these errors is returned, the user is forced to sign out to renew their token and prevent these API errors. This can happen after being signed in for three years, and the token expires.
* implemented error handling to prevent client alerts login retry if the API returns a "RequestError" type of error. We only retry if a "SystemError" type error is returned.
* new main toolbar icons
* new sidebar notification icons with alpha background.
* implemented improvements to speed up tab switching and list filtering.
* implemented code required to prevent desktop shortcut creation when the user installs the extension through the stand alone installer.
- Page views counter for selling items with hidden hit counters is now updated correctly.
- Fixed a bug with item sold alerts title not being displayed in the right color (green)
- Fixed - Alert is misplaced (it is displayed on top left corner of the screen)
- Fixed a bug with auction items where item sold alert bids and price don't get updated correctly when it is shown along with bid placed alerts for the same item.
- Fixed a bug with auction items not showing the item buyer correctly.
- During sign in we now display a throber to provide a visual aid and let the user know the sign in process is in progress.
- Implemented asynchronous database write operations (only for Firefox 3.5 or higher).
- end time and quantity sold values are now displayed correctly for multiple units "Buy it now" items
- fixed a bug with buyer information not being displayed correctly for sold items
- fixed a bug where item end date was displayed incorrectly when using the extension in German
- fixed bug where the desktop alerts are not updated when the corresponding sidebar item changes.
- adding a new regular expression for the new url format used in search result pages. Old formats are still supported.
* Minor bug fixes
* Changed update mechanism to use always connected alerts
* Added further localisation including Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Polish
* Minor string alteration
* The alert box would appear in an unexpected location if the Firefox status-bar was hidden.
* Items would not appear correctly in the sidebar when disconnecting then reconnecting the Companion without restarting Firefox.
* It should now be possible to view the EULA when installing the Companion on systems with low-resolution screens such as the Eee-PC.
* The Companion sidebar will be displayed after the Companion is upgraded.
* Sidebar images were blurry in Firefox 3
* Notification in the Sidebar of a new version has been disabled in Firefox 3. Firefox 3 has this functionality built-in.
* Autocomplete suggestions will now behave correctly for queries containing a space
* Users with low-resolution screens were previously unable to reach the bottom of the EULA dialog to accept
* Sidebar header now looks less out-of-place for Firefox 3 on Mac
* Fixed minor memory leak that occurs when installed in Firefox 3
* Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes
* Minor string alterations
* Sidebar colours are now compatible with dark themes (e.g. Aquatint)
* Ghost items no longer appear in the display list when Best Offer items are present
* “Buy it Now” and “Place Bid” buttons now take the user to the Item’s listing page
* Multiple small bugfixes
* Tighter alert integration with OS
* Growl alerts for Mac (Note - Growl and Growl Notifications extension is required)
* Preferences menu updated
* eBay item drag and drop functionality to quickly add items to watch list
* Ended item flow ("Leave feedback", "Mark as posted" etc.)
* Autosuggest results in search box (UK only)
* Fixed image roll over flickering
* Other bug fixes and optimisations (please see http://ebay.glaxstar.com)
* Other minor bugs fixed - see http://ebay.glaxstar.com for details