- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Epuni, vor einem MonatIt doesn't work as well as it used to. Have to refresh page repeatedly to actually be able to download. It always says 0KB on the first try. Edit: Thank you so much for fixing it! This developer is the best!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Jonma, vor 5 MonatenOof ...body, if you're not gonna do the work properly, just don't do it...
If IDM can download audio and video together why can't you? smh
Don't give me that BS explanation of that you need servers to do it. YOU DON'T.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Bart, vor einem Jahr-3 stars for recent update that removed the ability to choose download folders and rename files. I've reverted back to version 18.1 and disabled updates.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Serge, vor einem JahrI used to defend the developper of this module against criticism about issues, because I know that YouTube constantly modifies its code to prevent downloading.
However since a few months this add-on never worked correctly and the support answers didn't satisfy me at all (well, mainly because they never answered my last message).
I sincerely hope it will get better in a near future but I fear it won't really
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17408277, vor einem JahrPushing pro-subscription for 1080p videos it's a terrible way to promote you extension. Ask pro subscription for something worthy of such as 4k or 8k videos options. Otherwise, better to look for alternative extensions or webpages.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12209312, vor einem JahrSince the latest update, the extension has failed to download any long Youtube videos. For the shorter videos, the download speed has decreased.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon dbear, vor einem JahrYou have to pay for anything useful to work, the reason makes sense, so not 1 star.
Also im noticing what looks like lots of bot 5 star reviews???...
The UI is pretty nice, so I would have used it more if it ... worked, ya know.