- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13903117, vor 5 JahrenDoes it what you say it does, 4 stars. However. . .
If you want the 5th star: I think integrating the keypad (On the right side of the keyboard | Not being condescending just stating for least amount of confusion) would be very beneficial. With that. . .
1. I would prefer the ability to only press [Keypad1]-[Keypad9] & have the container appear. I understandable see the potential problems with it already. I'm stating it anyway just in case you're a super beast.
2. If not, no worries. . . The normal buttons will do.
Ill keep using this & continue to check back from time to time.
| UPDATE: 2018-04-05 |
Just thought about this. . .
1. I can't rearrange my Containers without deleting them. This is sucks for several reasons. It would not-suck if you could implement something. (Either give the ability to move container order up/down , Allow the user to add "Map" their own shortcuts)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenFirst of all thanks for leaving a review, it means a lot!
1. Keypad: I personally like the idea, but it won't work for people with notebooks that don't have the keypad (including all MacBook Pro's) or tenkeyless keyboards. Additionally, the Firefox API won't even allow me to map to they keypad AFAIK, unless it's not documented.
2. Rearranging containers: this sucks for me too, I hope Firefox implements this feature soon! Implementing it into this extension seamlessly might not even be possible with the current Firefox API – i.e. without losing the session information on existing containers, plus the UI would have to be different than the native container UI. Additionally, it's not a feature that would "fit" this extension, which is meant to be a super-simple extension... But again: I understand your pain, I have it too :)
3. This extension is open-source! If you're a developer feel free to contribute, the code-base is really simple (see the website link on the extension page).
Till next time!