- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon privacy-xplorer, vor 3 MonatenLack of transparency in operating policy, blocking trackers but allowing certain trackers anon or not without clearly informing users butchers trust and credibility.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ㅤㅤ, vor 3 MonatenThe Email Protection's "Autofill" feature interfieres with the fields "TO", "CC" and "BCC" of the ProtonMail webmail interface by pasting a DDG private email adress in all these fields and making hard to manage them.
It would be a great idea to add an option to disable the "Autofill" feature in specific websites or [sub]domains.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15902071, vor 3 Monaten5 stars because the the review is for the extension, not DDG policies. On privacy front, DDG and Startpage still receive an A from most privacy reviews of policies and TOS and that's with very strict guidelines that hold places like Brave, Proton, Mozilla, etc. at B grade. There is also a difference between privacy, security, and censorship. Prime example is Odysee which ranks down with Google, MS, Apple, and others in big tech in terms of their privacy grades yet people associate not censoring with privacy.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon RadianDRZ, vor 3 MonatenCensorship!!! As soon as the CEO informed that they were down ranking sites that they didn't agree with, I said good bye.
I can no longer support DDG if they are against free speech.
We are adults. We have the right to our own opinions and research. Do not take that away!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Gogbog, vor 4 MonatenOne of the best alternative search engines, and criticisms of blacklisting/censorship the past month are to this date unfounded. Just try to do a search for any claimed blacklist sites.