- von Firefox-Benutzer 17249800, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIf you like a google type of experience, then this is your search engine. Results come with ADS that only vaguely relate to what you're searching for. Poor results, unindexed pages. Why, you might get a for profit ad followed by an out of date first page return. It's gotten worse over the years too, as they move to the Google method of running a tech company, putting the almighty dollar first, then customer needs second. Very disappointed with the new google/DDG.
- von Larry Parker, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have had this Firefox extension enabled for months with no problems. A couple of days ago I found that using Firefox I was no longer able to log into one of my financial accounts that I have had for years. This morning I discovered that after disabling the Duck Duck Go extension I was able to log in again.
- von Bosko Laska, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGood add on, tells you how secure a web page is but YOU ALWAYS SAY YOUR PAGE IS THE BEST!!! YOUR JUST SO LAZY THAT YOU SAY THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS THE BEST!!! But still, good add on
- von jres, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLove the goal, not the results forced on me when trying to search or enter a website. Needs improvement when a person has to go back to Google to get quality search results.
- von johnk860, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLoved it until something changed. Wunderground's weather map blanks out with Privacy Essentials enabled. I see the weather, radar, satillite etc, but no topo or flat map behind it. Its just one app, but the app hasn't been updated that I know of and the problem started a few weeks ago (coincidentally PE was updated 10/21/2020) and I just isolated the effect to enabling PE.
- von John Harris, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThere is a significant bug in the current version (2020.10.13) that prevents connecting to the internet through captive portal wifi connections while this extension s active, they bring up network errors. That might be part of the intended manner in which the extension functions, but it still results in making the browser unusable in many situations.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12709887, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt is very nice for privacy and security, but I there are some pages that either break or won't load because of this addon. I would have given it a better review if all pages worked with this, but as it is now... no can do
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16055212, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGute Suchmaschine, allerdings ist der integrierte Trackerblocker der in diesem Add-on integriert ist schrott. Ich habe mehrere Werbeblocker und einen hat mal 17 gefunden, duckduckgo nur 3, deshalb nur drei seterne, sonst gute Arbeit!
- von CVilleGal, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is a perfect example of why I have to continue using google. duckduckgo does a wonderful job protecting my privacy but it does not seem to understand most of my searches which I think are pretty simple.
example: how to mail + zucchini muffins + virginia to arizona
duckduckgo: only got tons and pages of recipes
google: first link was on mailing baked goods, tips, same with five of the first six links.
bing: identical to duckduckgo - literally only recipes
yahoo: identical to duckduckgo and bing (interesting)
yandex: identical to duckduckgo/bing/yahoo
startpage: like duckduckgo privacy but with google results. nice!