- von Firefox-Benutzer 14816641, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenMostly works fine, but does block any and all access to banking websites. Unsure whether this is solvable, perhaps banks simply use too much tracking software or maybes it's an oversight
- von Jerry Photo 69, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenTwice now when I've had problems with sites acting weird, (like not being able to resize or even move a window) it's turned out to be DuckDuckGo. Think I'm done with it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15873794, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThere are two things I don't like about DDG. I can't find a way to have same interface colours I have, in Search screen, with Google and Dark Reader together. That is just more readable and comfortable for eyes. With DDG, with or without Dark Reader, I have other tints of black, blue and purple, the 3 major colours in the seach screen.
And the other thing, is the lack of a proper integration with Google services (maps, youtube, etc). When you search for an address, it doesn't immediately show Google maps screen of it, but you have to do 3-4 clicks to have that.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15257335, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis extension is cool enough to use, but frankly could be a lot better. Among other things, it should ( but doesn't ):
- provide enhanced features to ddg
- add a !Bang drop-down menu
- optionally save search terms
- save filter options
- omit hits from specified domain(s)
- make ddg settings persistent across devices with extension installed 9 via ff account association or otherwise ).
( Extensively tried in Linux & Windows10 ).
But, at least it does enhance my data privacy. Viva la libre!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15109330, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI will not pretend to have any idea as to how to measure privacy, and thus will not comment about that.
But I do know when my browser, core and ram are working extremely slow; My CPU and 8GB RAM are constantly maxed and Firefox stops responding for ten seconds approximately twice every minute! This happens regardless of whether there are five hundred running tabs, or only five. I wouldn't recommend using this extension until this issue is fixed.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14542775, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenHave used it awhile but I have become increasingly frustrated by irrelevant search results that are little more than 'where to buy' redirects.