- von Firefox-Benutzer 12933673, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhy does this need to read all sensitive information on All websites?
If this is to protect and prevent trackers, why does it have terms which say it needs to and "can Read sensitive information from web pages, including passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards....This applies to all web pages"?
- von i like crap, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThere is currently a problem with this that for some reason doesn't allow embedded youtube videos to be played anywhere. They wouldn't work with this extension turned on, they would work again when I turned it off. Please fix this as soon as possible
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16843047, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on prevents me from logging in to my online banking since recent FireFox update. No problem logging in if I disable this add-on. No problem logging in prior to recent FireFox update even with the Add-on.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15804626, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenInstalled it for the forced encryption, but it took over the browser and installed itself as default and altered my settings without consent. Never using this again, it is a data hoover.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16171785, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhy am I forced to sue this extension? I hit remove in the settings and the troubleshooting page says that it's still installed. If I wanted to use DuckDuckGo, I would use their service. Now, I don't ever plan on using it because they shoved their service down my throat
- von darugdug, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sterneni started using ddg because i hate politics. right now ddg is just the same as google. ffs i dont care about your american politics. id rather go back to google if its just the same shit
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16495311, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenreCaptcha now take 10 or more pages and total of 30 or more clicks to be accepted since this app loaded on to firefox. Really really tiresome.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14730391, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenPrivacy: Yes
Just stick with Google Search. The amount of time I have pulled my hair because this godawful search engine gives you per-word search results instead of most likely search result is staggering.
30 minutes searching on DuckDuckGo done in a single search on Google.
Thanks, but no thanks. Fix your engine.
- von Hotch, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI can't see any embedded tweets in any webpage or article on Firefox unless I disable this extension. This is beyond annoying.
I use DuckDuck search engine and I like the idea of privacy, but not if I have to guess at what's on a webpage because I can't see what's on it!
Disabled for now. Soon to be removed...?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16370430, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAppears to break all pop-up windows with Firefox 81. Resizing not allowed, all popups are forced to full screen. Happens in Google Chrome, too. App website does not appear to allow bug reports, so have to do it here, sadly. Deleting app and am unlikely to reinstall - this kind of coding is scary.