- von privacy-xplorer, vor 18 StundenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLack of transparency in operating policy, blocking trackers but allowing certain trackers anon or not without clearly informing users butchers trust and credibility.
- von ㅤㅤ, vor 15 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe Email Protection's "Autofill" feature interfieres with the fields "TO", "CC" and "BCC" of the ProtonMail webmail interface by pasting a DDG private email adress in all these fields and making hard to manage them.
It would be a great idea to add an option to disable the "Autofill" feature in specific websites or [sub]domains.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15902071, vor 25 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen5 stars because the the review is for the extension, not DDG policies. On privacy front, DDG and Startpage still receive an A from most privacy reviews of policies and TOS and that's with very strict guidelines that hold places like Brave, Proton, Mozilla, etc. at B grade. There is also a difference between privacy, security, and censorship. Prime example is Odysee which ranks down with Google, MS, Apple, and others in big tech in terms of their privacy grades yet people associate not censoring with privacy.
- von RadianDRZ, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCensorship!!! As soon as the CEO informed that they were down ranking sites that they didn't agree with, I said good bye.
I can no longer support DDG if they are against free speech.
We are adults. We have the right to our own opinions and research. Do not take that away!
- von MMM, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternencensorship!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 24 TagenWe understand that there are a number of stories circulating alleging we are purging independent media outlets and other content from our search results. These stories and the accusations are not true. If you can't find something on DuckDuckGo, please let us know what it is specifically and we'll investigate.